chapter 2

Our new home- In seoul

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Day- Monday Morning

Y/n's pov

I was sleeping peacefully in my new room in my new house until........

This Bitchy clock started to wake me up by her annoying voice again. I was just so frustrated by this ringing voice That I again thought to throw this clock towards the wall as it is my everyday habit.

But- wait a min......

Then I remember my mom's word that if I broke one more clock then she is going to beat me from her slippers, and to not get beaten up by my mom this early morning, I wisely decided to choose my dear life and to not break this alarm clock again.

After all this thinking session, I got up from my bed and went towards the washroom to get freshen up.

AFTER 15 MINUTES-

By now, I was finished getting ready and went downstairs towards the dining table but the disturbing thing that I saw next made me stop walking and forced me to think as to why my mom is smiling shyly seeing the phone like she is watching porn-

Author: Hey hey hey hold up, you can't use this type of language over here.

Y/n: Oh come on author, I know that you are not innocent so don't act like one.
And infact every army is not at all innocent, so it's ok for me to use these kind of words. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Author: uh- umm I guess we should continue with the story (;;;・_・)

Y/n: The story was continuing very well only, you were the one who disrupted the flow.

*Author's mind: Aish! This girl
(Facepalming herself)

Now, coming back to our story

Yeah, so when I was coming downstairs, I saw my mom smiling shyly while seeing towards her phone like she is in love, but I guess, I'm just imagining, but her behaviour really seems weird these days so I just thought to ask mom about it.

Y/n: Mom, what are you seeing in your phone?
(I asked while placing myself on one of the chairs of the dining table)

But I guess my mom was just so lost in her world that she didn't even heard my voice. So I thought to call her again.

Y/n: mom.......
Mom.........
Mom............
MOM!!!...........
( I screamed as I was frustrated calling her again and again)

Mom came out of her thoughts when I screamed loudly, she immediately closed her phone and looked towards me being nervous

Y/n: what happened to you mom? Why are you acting strange today?
(I asked while serving food to myself and my mom)