17. | JYP Ent.

ill do away with the dates kinda format

Y/N POV

"Is it true that you kissed her on the lips?" Bang PD questioned me, as we gathered at the dreaded meeting room with important figures to discuss the next step to take.

"It was a peck! I didn't know what came over me but it was the spur of the moment, I swear!" I reasoned, trying to explain myself.

"What do you think we should do? There's many protests going on right now to kick you out of Produce 202." He sighed and showed me the tabloid of the day.

It was true. Many so called fans branded me disloyal as if I was their boyfriend, which kind of pissed me off.

However much I was pissed, I had no choice though. Fans are the one who determine my future, especially since I'm going through a disbandment. It would be best to appease them..

"I think I'll leave Produce 202 and issue an apology letter, letting them know that I'll reflect on my wrongdoings. In the meantime, I'll focus on training myself to do better for upcoming assessments." I said.

"Well, if you say so. There's an upcoming survival group show and we would be collabing with BeLift Lab to debut a new eight-membered boy group. I have high expectations of you, don't let me down. Dismissed." Bang PD announced, before people dispersed one by one.

timeskip

Many people were skeptical on the legitimacy of the news , which explained that the camera angle taken made it look like a kiss but in fact it was just an illusion. I think that if I was a fan, I wouldn't buy into this bullshit either but I hoped fans were blind enough to not notice.

I immediately departed BigHit after the meeting and asked Jae to drive straight towards JYP Entertainment.

I had many questions for that pink-hair girl, whom almost caused me to be embroiled in a controversy.

"Hi, this is JYP Entertainment. How can we.. oh my god, SweE Y/N?" The administrator behind the desk said, before looking up and realising it was me. Before I could advance, I had to take almost 60 photos and sign 23 different kind of products she gave me before I was allowed to proceed to the elevator leading to the practice rooms.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Bang Chan gave me a five as he moved to the side of the elevator for me to enter.

"I'm looking for-" before I could finish my sentence, in came a small and cute girl, whom resembled TWICE Sana on all levels. She audibly gasped once she saw me and bowed to me and Bang Chan. We did the same out of basic courtesy but the girl before us was so stunning that I couldn't even say a word.

"Y/N, this is Sullyoon, our JYPn trainee. I bet she'll debut in the next girl group, she's really talented." Bang Chan introduced her to me.

"Y/N-sunbaenim, I really love your group!! Can I get your autograph?" The small squirrel asked me while grabbing a pen and paper from her small bag.

"Sure !" I said, but before I could think of what message to write, the elevator door had already opened, reaching the floor of Sullyoon's training room.

"If you don't mind, maybe you could come inside? I'm sure the girls in there would love to meet their idol as well!" Sullyoon chirpily said.

Bang Chan pushed me out, asking me to go for a impromptu meet and greet.

Sullyoon pulled the door of the training room, revealing the half-dozen of girls resting.

No one really looked up from their phones except one girl with barcode bangs. "OH MY GOD!! IS THAT..... PARK Y/N????" She audibly gasped and stood up, immediately bowing.

Right after, the other 5 girls looked up in curiosity and had similar shocked faces.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~!!" They bowed as I did the same.

"Sullyoon! We asked you to bring some chicken sandwich back!! Not some Park Y/N!! I'm not ready!!" A pink-haired girl grabbed her make-up bag and immediately got into action.

"Sunbaenim, will you sign our shoes?" A girl came over and kneeled down in front of me.

"I-" I took the pen from Sullyoon and signed the shoes of the girl.

"What's your name?"

"Oh Haewon."

I quickly wrote down , "Dear Haewon, this shoe will be worth millions."

She took a look at her shoe and started snapping pictures of it, much to the curiosity of the other girls.

After the small meet and greet and signing different objects, I headed out of the training room and took the lift to the upper level, wanting to finish what I came for.

"Shin Ryujin, come out right now." I said in a stern tone, which frightened the rest of her members. She nonchalantly walked out, and faced me in the eye.

"Why? Why did you do it?" I stared daggers at her, not knowing her ulterior motives for trying to ruin my life.

"Do what? I don't know what you're talking about." Ryujin sassed, acting ignorant.

"You're the one who took the picture, and leaked it. I clearly heard the click of a flash, and YOU were the only one who was at the counter at that time."

"You're really going to accuse me without any concrete proof? Park Y/N, try harder."

Blood slowly boiled in me, and I felt like I was going to combust any moment.

"Shin Ryujin, is this really what you're trying to do to people who rejected you? And, you don't even know my reasons." I said in a flat tone.

"Really? Let's hear your so called reasons. I don't take no for answers, I'm not one who accepts rejection. You crushed my ego and made me feel weak for the first time in my life, I'll never forget that feeling."

"My reasons? We can't be together like it or not. Why? I'll give you what you want now. I'll tell you why. It's because... we're blood related."

-