10. | Panorama

continuation of running man will be after this because yena

Y/N POV

Sadly but finally, the filming for Running Man ended. After 7 hours of fun and games, we were released, and the PD notified me that they will send my cameraman's full edited footage 2 days after so I could check if I needed to cut out any footage.

After arriving back at my own apartment, I checked my calendar and realised that IZ*ONE is coming back today.

With swift hands, my television was on in an instant. 30 minutes before it's release, and every second felt like an eternity.

My knees wobbled as my breath became heavy. It is thy IZ*ONE, the one and only bitches that can get me asthmatic.

I turned off notifications for my phone, tablet, computer and Apple Watch. None can disturb me from watching this 3-4 minutes of masterpiece.

My heart started pumping more blood than normal, and my veins started popping intensely.

My mind was in a state of panic, my entire nervous system :

I started to turn on all my electronics to begin streaming, as I proclaim myself the biggest WIZ*ONE

Then, I realised how disrespectful my actions were towards the girls. Using a merely pixelated 4K TV curved screen to watch their comeback? Only for peasants.

I grabbed my car key and entered my sports car , ready to speed off towards the C̶i̶n̶e̶m̶a̶ oneiric theatre.

I bumped into my trash bin but whatever, I had 20 minutes before the MV is released, I had to make use of every second.

15 minutes left, I entered the cinema I rented for myself, and grabbed some popcorn before heading towards Room 3.

I head towards the projector room and plugged in my iPhone 19 Pro Max X into the cable and voila! My phone screen was displayed on the 2918729K quality movie projectile screen.

10 minutes left, my anxiety is kicking in. To combat that, I played some Raid Shadow Legends but since it was blocked in South Korea, I used Nord VPN.

"Oh right." I slapped myself for not checking the most important part of this, the Dolby Surround 2.0 Audio.

After making sure everything was in working condition, I heaved a huge sigh of relief. 5 minutes in and someone entered the theatre.

With a commanding tone, I told the worker to fuck off before I chop his balls off and use it as fishballs. No one disturbs me from watching this very special video.

I paced up and down the long projector room, as the seconds passed. 1 minute left, I threw my phone into the abyss of the theatre, and checked the Dolby Surround 2.0 again.

5,4,3,2,1 FUCK it's out.

I immediately press Like and commented "omg yena is so pretty" before pressing the play button.

1 minute in, my eyes were shaped into a heart as my mouth started hanging. The aesthetics and visuals made up for that green flower greenscreen.

2 minutes in, I started talking to myself, "hyewon needs more lines" "omg yujin in that dress kill me gurl" "wonyoung younger than me and life is not fair" "yena mine" "omg die die die die die die jline please kill me I have the ransom" "chaewon you are killing my heart and artilleries" "yuri notes higher than my education level" "omg momma eunbi sexy af" "chaeyeon stop dancing so good u make me look like a wobbly banana" "minju please stop getting prettier"

3 minutes in, Hitomi shed a tear, and my walls couldn't handle the tears anymore. I cried and cried and cried and cried and bawled my heart out, I am the next Niagara Falls.

After the MV was over, my shirt was transparent and I had to gulp down 19 cups of water to replenish the lost liquid.

Panorama, thank you for wrecking my body.