11. | Countdown Race

(dialogue style might be a little different because of the amount of people)

"Guests, please come out!" Jaesuk said, and all 6 of us started streaming out from behind the wall, as the members acted surprised at the star-studded lineup.

After introductions, the PD started talking.

PD: Welcome to the Countdown Race. Notice these phones in front of you? Please take one each.

I looked at the table and noticed the 14 handphones laid in front on the table, and took one without hesitation. Everyone soon followed after.

PD: Now, look at your phone and don't show it to anyone. This will be your collective time today. Through games, you will either lose time, earn extra time or get to steal other people's time. There are powered stations on the second floor of this SBS building hidden in a room, and once you sit on any one of these stations, your time will pause.

Somin: So people who had picked a timer with little time, must be stationed there?

Jaesuk: Seems like our Somin has picked an unlucky phone.

Kwangsoo: No doubt about that.

PD: You have to plan accordingly on how you want to use your time, because at the end of the games will be the final mission, the Countdown Race, which I will explain later on. Once your timer runs out, you will be eliminated and you will switch roles to be a staff and help us out with filming.

Me: Wow, that means no screentime..

Kwangsoo: This is a tragedy for Sukjin

Sukjin: Yah, I picked a good amount of time, y'all get ready to lose to me

Jongkook: Are you sure?

Sukjin: *nervous laughter*

PD: And your time starts ticking now!

Everyone was stunned at the sudden rule and rushed to the second floor, except for BLACKPINK and Yura.

Yura: Yah, I haven't been here before, I don't know how to navigate this place!

BLACKPINK: Me too

The rest of the girls started looking at me, and then I started running. Today is a solo race isn't it, I shall drain their time.

Jisoo: YAH! GET BACK HERE PABO

Jennie: I'm a-already tired :(

Rosé: YAH, wait up!

I ignored their pleas and closed the elevator on them, sticking out my tongue in the process.

The warm hearted me is gone today, I have to win.

I finally found the room with the stations and immediately sat down.

Jaesuk: The girls are going to lose a ton of time

Haha: Let's get it!

After a whole 10 minutes, the trope of girls finally arrived, and they eyes locked onto me with a fiery expression.

Yura: *curses* Y/N is a pabo!

I was too shocked that Yura cursed on live television to react as the Running Man crew all burst into laughter.

I received 6 slaps on the back as Jennie double hit me, before the PD explained the rules for the first game.

But before he could even speak, Jaesuk stripped Kwangsoo off his sweater and threw it on the floor, making Kwangsoo have to lose time to pick it up.