19. | Blackpink Fansign

"What should I wear?" I contemplated, as I rummaged through my wide variety of ulzzang fashion.

I settled with a classic buttoned up shirt, tucking one side in my ripped jeans and wore my snow white shoes, paired with a gold watch.

I wore a necklace given by Weki Meki's Doyeon and paired that with friendship rings by Gugudan's Mina.

Where am I going?

Blackpink's fansign. They gave me a pass because they wanted me to visit them, and my schedules didn't conflict, I agreed.

The next question I asked myself is should I disguise myself? I don't want Blinks swarming my ass. However, I decided against that because I wanted to see my popularity in other fandoms. Confidence is key right?

I took the van to the stadium where the fansign would be held, doing my version of carpool karaoke on the way.

"Y/N-ah, do you have any girl to recommend to me considering your wide network?" My manager, Jae, asked with red cheeks.

I smirked as I stopped singing, looking at him.
" I do actually! Do you want to know who?"

When the traffic light turned red, he turned around and gave me his phone. "Type the number in!" He smiled, but I gave it back to him.

"I don't know her number, because it's the manager of one of the girl groups I'm friends with."

"Which group?" He asked with curiosity brimming in him.

"

He pondered for a moment before phrasing his question, " Can you meet them sometime so I can get to meet her manager, then y-you k-know.." He shyed away from his words, but I got the jist of it.

"Why not?" I answered nonchalantly, as Jae tried to smother me with a hug.

"Yah Hyung, I'm not gay and the traffic light turned green." I pointed at the traffic light, before he turned back to the steering wheel.

timeskip

Holy shit, Blackpink has way too many fans for my comfort. I was getting out of the van when I saw a whole ass army bombarded at the entrance which hadn't open yet.

Once I stepped out, what the fuck did I just see? Some blinks brought real hammers painted pink and black, some were wearing outfits that were way too cringy for my eyes.

While I was observing, someone suddenly shouted, "OMG Y/N OPPA IS HERE!"

I looked at the green haired girl who shouted with a "Bruh" face, as fans were now crowding around me, luckily giving me enough space to walk.

"Oppa what are you doing here!" I heard one fan asked, and I replied honestly that the girls invited me over, sparking many squeals.

Jennie POV

While getting ready for our lovely blinks, I suddenly heard loud screams outside the stadium.

"Did y'all hear that?" Jisoo asked, and we nodded.

"What happened? I'm curious!" Lisa squealed, as Rosé was looking at our manager with puppy eyes.

"Alright, I'll get back to y'all after I find out what the cause for the screams were." Our manager sighed, before leaving the room.

"Is it Y/N? Did he really come?" I asked, which prompted the girls to scream.

"I NEED TO LOOK MY BEST!" Lisa hurriedly went for her hair spray, so that her bangs wouldn't leave her even if there was a tornado.