T H I R T E E N

~Rylan~

My head was getting hotter by the second, and I was shivering as if I was cold. Couldn't my body make up its mind. It's almost as indecisive when I used to come on my period ages ago; my uterus couldn't decide whether to bleed or not. It was so frustrating.

"Leo, go get me some ice packs. Luca! Luca come here. Someone get Luc please." Elijah shouted making my head explode. I heard footsteps running about and more voices.

"Elijah, what the hell is happening?" Someone said. Elijah stood back up again, walking somewhere.

"Rome, now's not the time, okay? Just go find Luc." He replied.

~Elijah~

Bella was not looking too good. Once she had fought Angelo's embrace, I knew something was wrong. She was just out of it I think.

Her little episode upstairs when I woke her up and her sitting down, spacing out. Not being able to walk and now this? Something is definitely wrong.

I got Leonardo to get some ice for her burning forehead and Romeo to get Luca. Luca is my younger brother. He can sure cook but is also a psychiatrist. Whatever is going on with our baby, I'm eighty percent sure it's psychological and Luca can help with that.

I ran to the living room with Bella in my arms, Leo coming in behind me with the necessary things I need for my bambina. He gently placed them on her head for me and I smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks."

He sat down beside me, "No problem. And anyway, any idea what's up? Looks like a bad fever or something." He sighed. Leo had always loved our Bella; cuddling her at night, reading to her. He really adored her and never gave up hope that we'd find her someday.

"Without a doubt a fever but it was quite sudden. The pyrexia must've caused the panic. Poor baby." By now she'd passed out, probably worn out from everything. I kept stroking her head, while Leo looked at her with pity.

"We'll just have to wait and see what Luc says, hopefully nothing serious. It might not even be anything mental health wise." I said, then the rest of our brothers walked in.

Luca came over with Romeo standing by the door. Angelo came over too but with a doctor. I asked him to call one since I'm still in my last years of training- not fully qualified but still able to help.

"Fever?" Luca questioned, I nodded and motioned for the doctor to come over.

Angelo stood by Rome, hand on his chin in a worrying manner. Romeo looked bored but I knew he was at least the littlest bit concerned even if he didn't show it.

"Right then, how about we take her temperature and go from there?" The doctor said whilst I agreed. The rest of the boys gave us some room, still close enough to observe though.

"Fever of one hundred and six fahrenheit. Really bad. We should call an ambulance or something. If not, I can treat her here if you'd like?" The doctor said, standing up from crouching beside my little girl.

Angelo cleared his throat and gave us all a look, "No, no ambulance."

"Okay, that's fine." And then he got to work on doing the necessary things to help our baby out. He had also asked for a more comfortable setting, somewhere else. We moved into Bella's room, so if she woke up, she'd have some familiarity.