F O U R T Y - T W O

Angelo

"He was so upset with himself." I tell Romeo's therapist on the phone. I sigh and rub a hand down my face stressfully.

There's a pause on the other end of the line. I assume he's writing this down. "And what is he doing now? Is he calmer?" The doctor asks.

I look up from the floor and into the living room, seeing Rome laid on the couch directly in front of the television. "He's some-what fine now, but there's no way I expected him to go to school, so I kept him off."

There's some show playing, one of his favourites; I think. But he doesn't seem to be interested in it. And he's always watching his shows with undivided attention.

My little brother is so broken at the moment.

And all I can do is watch.

I feel so helpless at times like these.

The voice on the phone brings me back to reality. "Yes, that's understandable. Don't put that kind of pressure and stress on him, he certainly doesn't need that." I nod in agreement, forgeting he can't see me. "Would you like to book an appointment later this week?"

"Hmm," I hum. "We're free on Saturday."

"Great! I'll just book that in now."

-

Eliza

Fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck.

Or should I say; mierda.

Isabella was on the floor. Shaking.

I don't know what to do at all. I've never had to help someone like this. So I called my brother in the hopes of him having some kind of knowledge. Given that he is a Mafia Leader.

Don't ask me why that gives him knowledge of this, but I'm trying here!

Ring, ring. "Hello? What's up, E?"

"Er, I-I need help.." I exhale desperately. "She's shaking-seizing. And the dog-"

"Hold on, what? Who is, Eliza? Talk to me." His voice ringing; it's clear but Isabella's dog's barks are getting louder.

"Isabella. My friend, Isabella. She just started to seize and I don't know what to do!" I carefully sit down beside her and lift her head into my lap; to make her more comfortable.

"Go to the reception and tell them. I don't know what you want me to do, nena." I notice there's no one around us anymore. I check the time quickly and see break is over.

"I can't just leave her! There's no one else here."

"You don't have another choice." I sigh, knowing that indeed, I do not have a choice.

With extreme hesitance, I remove my friend's head from my lap and gently lay it atop of my jacket. Checking that Bear is still with her, I sprint to the main reception like my life depends on it. Because Isabella's life depends of it.

-

Angelo

Seizure, school and scared are the only three thoughts going through my head right now.

I know for sure that my sorelina is scared. She is seizing at school, of course she is. There's no one to protect her, no one to comfort her.

I have to comfort her.

I'm currently speeding past red lights and swerving around corners to reach Bella's school in less than five minutes. I was at work but fuck that. This is so much more important. She is.