T H I R T Y - F I V E

Grace

Right, lunch.

These boys, and my princess, are hungry and I'm going to feed them.

According to my man, I make the best lasagna. And I must say, I think its pretty good too.

I just hope Isabella likes it.

I had just finished setting the table as Angelo came in.

"Hi," I smiled. He waltzed right over to me, stealing a kiss. It almost got a bit heated but I managed to stop it before anyone came in.

"Hello to you too."

"Lunch is ready, I'm just going to call everyone down." He gently grabs my arm saying he'll get the boys and that I should get Bella.

I agree and so I make my way to her room, presuming she's there, as always. That's what Angie says anyway.

Knocking, I wait a moment and hear no answer. I decide to enter and when I walk in, I see her sat by her window seat, with her earphones in.

I can understand why.

It's raining cats and dogs out there.

She still doesn't notice my presence so I get my phone out and text her.

She whisks her head around and I chuckle at her. "Don't scare me like that!" I continue to laugh and gesture for her to follow me.

She complies, "Lunch is done, I think the boys are waiting for us too." She slows but resumes her pace after a second.

I ignore it and we reach the food in no time. Isabella sits next to me, Leonardo on her other side.

"Tuck in!"

-

Isabella

I feel so full!

My stomach is as hard as stone. I poke it and it hurts.

I slouch back in my chair at the table still, and groan as I feel as though I may burst.

My plate sits there; a good amount of pasta, meat and cheese cooling away.

I can't eat the rest. No way. Absolutely not.

I keep getting looks but I'm in too much pain to care.

This is a first.

Being full that is. An empty stomach was the norm for two years and now three full blown meals a day? Twenty-one meals a week?

It'll take me a while to get used to the privilege.

"At least a couple more mouthfuls?" I'm cut out of my bloated daze.

Looking to the direction of the voice, I see it's Grace. She's supposed to be on my side?!

"N-no." I can't.

"Okay then, I'm going to start cleaning up then." My eyes widen at my own rudeness and I immediately get up to help her.

I wizz around, collecting everyone's plates and skilfully take them to the kitchen sink. I carefully rinse each one as to not drop them but I'm stopped by a hand.

Smelling Grace's devine perfume, I don't flinch. "I'll do that sweetie, you go chill out on the couch, hmm?" I had been so consumed in my panic of bad behaviour that I forgot all about my sore stomach.

And the other people watching me..

Hesitantly making sure she's fine with me going, I painfully waddle over to the lounge. The over excessively large flat screen shines in all its glory in the centre of the room. Sitting on one of the comfy couches lining the outside of the four or five walls, my stomach cramps again.

I try to not cry out in pain so I fiddle for the remote and turn on netflix. Maybe some Twilight can fix my problems.

Who needs a tissue for their issue when you have Twilight.

"Oooh! I love this movie!" Leonardo likes Twilight? Wait, scrap that. Leonardo knows about Twilight?

Am I hearing this right?

"We're at the good bit, right?" He jumps down onto the couch right next to me.

"Er, y-yeah." The close proximity is making me nervous. I'm not quite one hundred percent comfortable with him, nor the others.

On the screen, Bella Swan sees the Cullens walk into the cafeteria, in all of their glory. I love the Cullens, they're so iconic.

Leonardo slightly squeals in excitement as he notices Edward.

Erm, okay?

He's got a thing for Edward or something? I mean, it's fine by me, I've got the hots for Rosalie anyway.

Near enough four to five hours later, and we're finally on the last movie. Bella is so beautiful as a vampire and I'm almost emotional about it.

"This bit is so heartwarming." Leonardo's eyes water when I look at him and it makes me smile at his emotionalness.

-

Since I love Twilight, and I found out that Leo does too; I've decided to draw him a little something. I'm the type of person to show affection through gifting. I love to draw and I'm trying to get along with my brothers so I figured I'd start with the little things.

I hope he likes it.

Now it's dinner time and I've finished the picture.

Skipping my way down, I reach where everyone is in seconds. "Here," I shyly hand my brother his favourite character's face on paper.

He gasps and immediately hugs me. I slightly wince but enjoy the comfort in the physical affection. "This is awesome, Izz!" His smile is wide and contagious, I can't help but return it- the nickname warming my heart as well- as I take a seat next to him.

Grace is still here and I'm glad about that. I like her being here.

"Guys! Look at what Izzy drew me!"

Everyone took a look once they sat down. Expressions of praise are flown about, left and right, and I only smiled harder; a deep, crimson blush coating my cheeks.

"You have to draw me one next." Luca pleads with me. I nod, averting my eyes as I scoop up a spoonful of rice.

And I did; later that night, I did.

I had asked him who his preferred character is from any show and I got a reference and drew it. Although it was quite late now, eleven pm, I just had to give it to him. I couldn't wait any longer.

Walking to his room, knocking with little to no force whatsoever, he opens it. "You're still up?" I don't reply and kindly shove the paper in his face. He squints and a huge grin overcomes his features.

"Thank you so much!" He kisses my hair gently and invites into his 'humble abode'.

I carefully sketched a cartoon character from Pokémon. Meowth. It's a cute little spikey cat which is adorable.

"Come here and sit." He pats his bed for me to make myself cosy.

"Don't you want to sleep by yourself?" I would like to sleep with him but only if doesn't disturb his comfort.

"No, I often get cold so we can cuddle together." I happily get under the covers and he places the picture oh his desk, presumably to be put up tomorrow. "Close your eyes, sleep baby." I was so comfortable and tired, I didn't even register him saying 'baby'. His bed is so cloud-like and it makes you sink into it.

I simply just fell asleep.

Nothing short of endless dreams.

-

PLEASE don't sexualise them sleeping together. I really could not find a better wording for that dialogue! KMN.

How is your day/night going? Mine has been a mix of shit and less shit -_-

welp

1230 words

UNEDITED