{42} ヤンデレ {42}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I really like Ran....a lot.

But I could really use some space.

He hasn't let me out of his sight ever since I was released from the hospital, 2 days ago. He even made me stay at his house so that he could 'monitor' me, incase my injury worsened.

The doctor already said that I was fine so I don't see his problem.

"Eat" He said as he held the bowl of soup in one hand while holding a spoon up to my mouth with his other hand "Ran, I can eat by myself" I said as I tried grabbing the bowl from him but he held it back.

I sighed and turned my body to face him.

"Listen.....I think we need some space apart" I said and his entire body seemed to tense up slightly "......"

Well that's not a very good reaction.

"Why would you say that?" He questioned as he placed the bowl down and I smiled softly at him "I just feel as though.....we need to be apart for a bit" I said and his eyes lowered "No"

.....Oh.

I placed my hands on his shoulders "Listen.....I'm going to head home now and then we can hang out again on a different day" I continued "But please give me some space.....please?"

He frowned "....."

He stood up and I got up as well "Can I drive you home?" He questioned and I smiled "Of course"

It's not like I hate hanging out with him all of the time but I also haven't been home in a while and it's starting to weigh on me a bit.

Besides, if I'm at home.....then I won't get into any trouble!

He grabbed my hand and began leading me out of his room. He grabbed my things and we walked towards the elevator.

We entered it and stood by each other's sides. He pressed on the ground floor and we waited patiently.

But he didn't speak at all.

And frankly.....I didn't want to speak either with the tense atmosphere that I was currently feeling around him.

Is he upset because I wanted space to myself?

The elevator door opened up and we walked out of the building. He placed my suitcase into the backseat of his car and I climbed into the passengers side.

He got into the drivers side and started the vehicle up. I rested the side of my head against the window as Ran began reversing out of the parking lot.

The ride was silent.....and a bit unnerving.

"Are you ok....?" I questioned quietly as I looked over at the male and he slowly nodded in response.