Admittance

Jason opened his eyes as a beam of light hit his eyes. Both he and Steph were laying on their sides in her twin sized bed. He smiled at the thought of who he was with. Their past history, their rekindled relationship. Her bubbly demeanor and innocence. he moved to pull her tighter but was met with an odd sensation. 

"Why is it so cold?" he thought to himself. 

He shifted his weight and had a suspicion. "No way"

He moved his hand to confirm his suspicion. The sheets were soaked. He then checked himself to see if he had been the cause. He only felt that his the side of this thigh was wet. His suspicion was that Steph had wet the bed, but as far as he knew she's never had an incident before.

There was the sound of a door opening and closing outside, and Jason realized that Victoria was home. Not wanting to draw attention to Steph, he decided on a gentle approach to waking her up.

"Hey, Steph." he whispered while tapping her shoulder.

"Mmmm?" She said half asleep. 

"I think..." He thought carefully about his next words. "I think one of us had a little mishap last night." 

"What? What do you mean?" She mumbled.

"I think either you or I wet the bed last night."

"Funny." She said as she shifted closer to Jason. Her body felt the damp sheets but ignored it. When it finally registered, her eyes shot open and hand shot down to check. 

"I-" Her hand felt some moisture on the sheet below here.  "No-" Her hand moved to her crotch and was greeted with cold wetness. "CRAP!" she exclaimed. 

She tossed her sheets open for visual confirmation. Her baby blue sheets now had a dark blue stain, and at the center of that stain was herself. She could only stare with her mouth agape. She could not recall ever having issues with bedwetting in her life. 

Rick tried to calm her down "Hey It's okay, These thi-"

"Hey, you okay? I head some shou-" Victoria barged through the door at that moment having heard her roommate scream. 

"Vicky, I-" Steph moved her hands to cover herself and the sheet in a panic. "I- I-" 

Victoria noticed the state of her roommate's bed "Oh, shit." 

Tears began to develop in her eyes when she felt a hug come from behind. 

"Hey." Rick said calmly. "It's okay. It's nota big deal okay. These things could happen to anyone."

"But- but- but-" She stammered.

"Steph, let's just start by getting you cleaned up okay?" Vickey chimed in. You go in the shower and we'll tidy up here okay?"

"But-" She interjected.

Victoria stopped her and held her by the shoulders. Making eye contact she said "These things happen. Trust me. It's okay."

Knowing that her roommate has the more of a right than anyone else she knew to say that she swallowed her emotions and stood up. The morning air was cold and she felt her legs getting colder. She shivered and turned around to observe the damage.

"We've got it here, you go and wash up baby." Jason told her. 

"Mmmmk..." She said her voice trailing off. She realized that she has subjected Jason to cleaning up after her lapse of urinary control twice in less than 2 hours. 

She made her way to the washroom and removed her sodden pajamas. She opened up her hamper and realized that she had left her clothes from the previous night in her hamper as the smell of stale urine greeted her nose.