Hazy Daze

"Steph?" Came a voice from the other side of the door. 

Steph recognized the voice immediately. 

"Steeeph! Please? Open up!" The person rang the doorbell and knocked on the door once again. Milo barked in response. 

Milo's bark caused her to move in response. Stephanie stood up as quietly as she could, but her legs felt like jelly. Using her arms to pull herself up and steady herself she finally opened the door. 

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" Anna cried out. "I saw you rushing past earlier and I figured you could help me." 

Anna stood in front of Stephanie. The young girl was holding her stomach with one hand. Her snow pant cladded legs were shifting together creating an audible chafe. In her post orgasmic daze, Steph could only stare and listen, causing the teenager to blush in embarrassment. 

"I- I really need to go." Anna pleaded. " Can I use your bathroom." Steph could hear an audible gurgle from Anna whose face grew a shade darker. "Please."

"Yeah!" Steph shook herself out of her daze. "Of course. Go go go." She waved the girl in. "Down the hall to the right, at the end of the hallway." 

Anna nodded and hobbled out of Steph's side. She closed the front door and locked it. Milo looked up at his owner patiently while sitting near the entrance. Steph knew what he wanted and knelt back down to undo his winter shoes and harness. Once removed the dog ran straight for his water bowl and started drinking voraciously. 

Steph removed her jacket and got a faint whiff of her pee filled bottoms. She hung her jacket in the closet and slid the door closed. She looked at her reflection on the door and turned her body to the side. Steph was shocked at how much the Northshores had expanded. Even through her baggy sweatpants, there was an obvious bulge on her bum. 

Reaching back with one hand, Steph cupped the seat of her pants. The heat made its way through the fabric of the sweatpants, comforting her cold fingers. She looked down the hallway and listened carefully to ensure Anna wasn't coming. Steph used her hand to forcefully squish the diaper against her seat. She felt the pee release from the padding and wash over her butt and move forward over her front. She shivered a little at the feeling and grasped her seat violently. 

"Shit" Steph whispered. Her grip proved to be too much as the urine broke past the leak guards and down her legs. She shut her legs together to try and catch the liquid before any made its way into her boots. 

Anna took off her boots and luckily her quick actions saved them from being tainted. She opened her legs and made notes of the visible wet stains. She felt the urge to keep playing and pushing the buttons, but she heard the sound of the the washroom sink running and knew it was only a matter of time before Anna would be done. Using her better judgement, Stephanie quietly snuck upstairs into her personal washroom. 

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened her chat with Anna. She saw that the girl was typing, but saw no messages come through. She decided to take the initiative and send her a message. 

I'm in the upstairs washroom. If you finish before I do and gotta go, just let yourself out. I can lock the door after. 

Before Steph could put her phone down, her phone received a response. 

Okay. I'm gonna head out now then. Thanks. :) 

Steph heard the sound of the downstairs washroom door opening followed by the sound of Anna running out the front door as she slammed the door shut. Figuring it would have been safer to lock the door now, Steph peeked out her washroom door to make sure the house was empty. Once she was sure the coast was clear, she casually walked down and locked her front door. 

Steph made her way back up into the upstairs washroom to finish her deed. She stepped into the bathtub and emptied her bladder once again into her diaper. It was a disappointingly average amount, and only filled the space she had already squeezed out. She squeezed her crotch this time around and felt the diaper overflow yet again as golden rivulets cascaded down her legs, some being stopped and absorbed by her pants, while others made successful escapes onto the tub floor. She paid immense focus onto the sensations, trying to follow the trails that flowed down her legs. 

However, the break in her earlier rhythm proved to be too disruptive and she no longer felt anything close to the intoxicating pleasures that overwhelmed her minutes ago. Deciding to end her play here, the girl made quick work of cleaning up herself. She took the opportunity to hand wash her sweats in the shower to avoid having her hamper smelling like stale pee. 

She placed disposed of the washroom garbage that contained her sodden diaper. It was almost comical how much space the infantile garment took up in the small waste bin. Not wanting to wear pants for the short term, Steph wore a plain black nightgown in addition to her panties. On her way down to the garbage bin, she threw her pants in the dryer for a quick dry cycle. She knew it was a wasteful use of energy, but she didn't want to risk anyone asking her questions as to why she was hang drying a singular pair of pants. 

Whilst she waited for the pants to dry, she checked the time. It was now two in the afternoon. Jason is coming over in an hour or so to spend some time together before they head out for the night. Doing some mental math in her head, it would mean that the young couple would have a couple hours to themselves before her parents returned from work. 

This made Steph excited at the prospect of what the two could do in their absence. She sent him a quick text saying, "Can't wait to see you ;)", before rushing upstairs to replace her panties with a pair of Goodnites. Coming down the stairs she saw Milo back in his spot, sun shine warming up the sleepy dog. Seeing his comfort made her envious and he laid down on the couch next to good boy who snuggled up to her. 

She hugged the warm cloud and drifted off into an afternoon nap bathed in the warmth of sunlight.