Firsts

Jason sat there staring with his mouth open as he processes the meaning of the words that just came out of Steph's mouth. Steph prolonged her guilty smile starting to regret making her request. 

"Is that okay?" She asked looking for confirmation. 

Jason snaped out of his daze. "Of course." He said trying to be as supportive as he could in his voice. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm okay with it... if you are?" 

"I am." She said assuredly. 

Jason stood up and walked towards the door. "I'll wait outside while you change-" 

"Jason." Steph said immediately. "Can you stay?" He turned around to be met with pleading eyes. 

Jason's nearly popped out at this request. Steph had never even let him intentionally see her in her underwear, and now she wants him in the room as she discards her bottoms.

"Sure" He nodded.

Steph turned around and unbuttoned her bottoms as she walked towards the bed. In one swift motion she lowered her jeans and kicked them off, exposing her pantie clad behind. Jason stared lustfully at her shapely butt, smiling slightly at how childish but fitting her unicorn printed panties matched bubbly personality. She turned her upper half around "Can you pass me one?" She said pointing towards her closet. 

"Um," Jason gestured to her desk. "You have some right there?" pointing out the goodnites stacked near on her study table. 

"I bought some other ones!" She said as she sat on her bed. "They're in the plastic bin in my closet." 

Jason opened the sliding door and found a gray bin on the foot of the closet. He opened the lid and found the much larger and bulkier padding of her branded adult diapers. 

"These are... cute" He said examining the package. 

"Right?" Steph was bouncing up and down. "Can you please hurry? I gotta go." she said hurriedly.

"Okay okay okay." He rushed over while taking a diaper out of the packaging. He handed one over to her. 

"Jason, I need you to help me." 

Jason was stunned. "But, I've never done this before."

"I'll teach you." She squirmed. "It's easy. Just hurry." She laid on her back.

"Um Steph." Jason spoke up.

"Oh." Her face was a slowly turning pink at the realization that this was their first time with this much exposure. She opened her legs, a wet spot visible on the gusset of her panties. "Open the diaper up and slide the back under me while I lift my butt."

"But Steph-"

"I know it's awkward but please hurry."  She interrupted. 

"Steph! Your panties." He interjected. 

"Oops. Help me take em off." She told him. 

Noticing the wet spot just grew slightly he complied and hastily took off her panties. She lifted her butt almost immediately as he slipped the infantile garment beneath her. 

Steph lowered herself. "Good, now lift the front and..."

Jason finished diapering Step as per her instruction. She stood up and admired herself in what was quickly becoming her favorite article of clothing. Jason was seated on her bed, his heart was beating and his face was flushed at the ordeal. 

"You did a great job babe!" She said as she skipped over and stood in front of him. 

"Thanks! I had a good teacher." He chuckled in response. He pulled her towards him. She was now seated on his lap.