Outpouring

Steph closed the door and kicked off her shoes. 

"Hi sweetie!" Candace called out. "I thought you'd be out later."

"Hi mom! Hi dad! Can't talk. Washroom." She said keeping her head down and rushing up the stairs trying not to stumble. While her mind was clearer than before, her body was still processing the alcohol she consumed. She swiftly entered her washroom and locked the door. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and turned around. 

"It really isn't that noticeable" She said to herself as she observed her dress. 

She took off her dress and tossed it in the hamper. Felt the hard lump between her legs and was reminded what she unsuccessfully attempted not too long ago. She peeled off her tight shorts and was confronted with her gray panties, which were now a shade darker.

She looked at the image of the girl in front of her. So familiar yet so different. A 22 year old in panties soiled with shit and piss. Her mind was flooded with the events of the party. Of her drunken state and how aggressively sexual she was with Jason. Peeing herself and trying to mess her pants while her friends were on the other side of a wall. All because she was horny. 

Steph's knees buckled and she crumpled on the floor. She started bawling and crying loudly as sat on the floor of her washroom. Her cries must have been very loud as the next thing she heard were her parents knocking on her door. 

"Steph?" Randall called out. Stephanie, what's wrong?" 

He tried to open the door but it was locked. 

"Steph?!" Candace tried calling out. "Talk to us sweetie. What's going on?" 

Steph only cried louder in response. 

"Randall get the key." Candace shouted from the other side. 

Randall ran downstairs and rummaged through some drawers until he produced a key. In perfect sync he tossed it up towards Candace who caught it and swiftly unlocked the door. Candace opened it slowly to make sure she didn't hit her daughter. Shimmying in, she knelt down and hugged her daughter tightly. 

"I'm sorry." Steph was yelling. "I'm sorry." She kept repeating. 

"What happened?" Randall asked. "Was it Jason? What did he do to you?" 

Steph was shaking her head. "No... No...." She repeated as she kept shaking her head. "I did it. I ruined it." 

The two parents looked at each other in concern. "Did you two break up?" Randall asked. 

Steph shook her head. "No..." She said meekly while she kept bawling.

"What happened?" Randall asked once again. "You can trust us honey. Did he force himself on you? I'm proud of you for saying no." 

Steph cried louder and kept shaking her head.

"I'll call Carol." Randall said getting up. "I'll get to the bottom of this." 

"It's not his fault dad. It's not his fault!" She yelled maintaining her stream of tears. 

Randall put his phone down, and turned to her. "If you say so... but can you tell us what happened." 

"I- I can't." She said slowing down her cry into small sobs. "I... CAN'T!" She said building back up to a wail. 

"Can you tell me?" Candace asked. "Just me?" 

Randall was puzzled. But Steph nodded her head this time. Making him even more confused. 

"Honey, go. I'll deal with this." Candace said to her husband. She could see Randall was about to object, but then Candace shot him daggers. 

"I'll be in my study." He said excusing himself. 

Once he was out of earshot Candace held her daughter tighter. 

"It's okay, It's okay. I'm here." she said while shushing her daughter, calming Steph down to sob sobs. "Tell me what's wrong." 

"I- I was drunk." She started.

Candace could tell that 'was' is an understatement. Steph was obviously still inebriated.

"I got drunk mom." Steph continued. "I got drunk and I- I-" her breath was picking up again. 

"He tried to get me to sober up. But I sat on his lap instead to make out." 

Candace was surprised at her daughter's confession.  

"He tried to get me to stop, but then I- I-" Steph suddenly stopped her crying and was silent. "I peed." She said quietly. 

"Oh honey, you had an accident?" Candace consoled the tearful girl. 

"I went on top of his lap." She muttered between intermittent breaths while shaking her head side to side. 

Candace waited a moment before responding. Shaking your head side to side usually means no, but she couldn't imagine what her daughter could be saying no to. She just heard her daughter admit that she had accidentally relieved her bladder on her boyfriend.

"Oh honey." Candace patted her head. "It's not the end of the world." She consoled her daughter. "Did he break up with you?" 

"No." Stephanie continued shaking her head. "He didn't. He was really nice about it." 

"So it's not so bad.... are you feeling embarrassed?" 

Steph nodded. "Kinda..."

"That's okay. It's normal to feel embarrassed about having an accident." She said hugging her daughter tighter. 

"And I know it's been really hard for you with your nighttime problems. I know you had another accident today." 

"No, I woke up dry. You saw-"

"Honey, I found your sweatpants in the dryer today." 

Steph forgot about the single pair of sweatpants she threw in the dryer earlier that day. "Mom, that... I... I'm sorry." 

Steph tucked her head into her arms and leaned further into her mother's embrace, and as she did she started to doze off a little. 

Don't fall asleep yet. "Let's get you and this puddle cleaned up first okay, sweetie?"

"Puddle?" Steph thought to herself "What puddle?" She thought right before realizing that she was seated in a was a fresh puddle of pee.