Accidents Happen

"Steph. Wake up!" 

Stephanie opened her eyes to see her mother standing next to her bed. 

"Stephanie, I think you had an accident honey." Her mother said when she saw her daughter open her eyes. 

A waft of the air beneath the covers hit her nose, and Steph's eyes shot open. She then realized what her mother was talking about. Her initial plan to change out of her heavily soiled diaper did not go as she had planned. The last memory she recalled was masturbating for a third time in the early hours of the morning before closing her eyes for what she thought was a brief rest.

"Honey?" Candace said as she placed a hand on one of Steph's shoulders. 

"M-mom." Steph said tearing up. "I- I-" 

"Let's get you out of bed first okay?" Candace said as she tried to remove the covers. 

As she grabbed the duvet Steph realized what was happening and held the covers down. Candace felt the resistance and let go immediately. 

"Can you let me do this alone?" Steph asked.

"But Stephie-" She objected.

"MOM! Please." She said clutching the sheets. 

Candace recoiled as she's never seen her daughter raise her voice at her before. Steph saw that her mother was shocked and a little hurt. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I'm just... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this." She tried to explain. 

"Of course not. I get it. I'll let you be okay? Just call me if you need anything."

Steph nodded quietly. Candace left the room and closed the door behind her. Shortly after Steph removed the covers exposing her pants-less diapered legs. She tried to shuffle her over but didn't like the feeling of cold waste shifting in her diaper. 

She opted instead, to roll over and get up on her knees, then moving off her bed in a bow legged stance. She checked her mattress for any leaks or stains, but was relieved to find none. Turning her head towards the mirror she could see her side profile. The bottom of her formerly white diaper was now visible below the hem of her baggy night shirt. She lifted her shirt and saw that it was now no longer clean, but stained with splotches of brown and yellow. 

She peeked out the door to find her mother pacing back and forth. 

"Oh, Honey. I um. Are you okay?" She asked. Steph could see that her mother was genuinely worried and concerned. She hated herself for doing this to her. 

"I, um... yeah. I don't really want to talk about it right now. I just want to clean up." She said trying to avoid divulging anything while her mind was still frazzled. 

"Yeah of course. Clean towels and everything are in there." Candace said motioning to the empty washroom. She then tried to sneak a peek into the room behind Steph. 

"It's clean. No leaks." She told her mother. 

"Okay." Candace replied. Not wanting her daughter to feel more embarrassed she decided it was best to leave her be. She told Steph that they'll aim to leave in an hour and made her way downstairs. Steph quickly shuffled to the washroom to begin her cleaning process.

This being her third pooping related diaper experience, she knew how to make short work of cleaning and wrapping up the diaper. Once removed she took a long shower, making sure to scrub several times. She wasn't sure if it was due to the time she spent in her mess, but she couldn't quite get rid of the feeling that she still smelled like poop. 

After drying off she realized that she did not bring a change of clothes and made her way to her room wrapped in nothing but a towel. She felt a chill as she entered and realized that her mom had opened the windows for air circulation. There was also the residual smell of air freshener lingering about.