Big Sister

"And that bother and sisters is the reason that..." Her father's sermon was still going. She could hear him using his preaching voice, deeper and more commanding than how he spoke to her. 

"So I encourage you to-" He paused briefly as she made eye contact with him. "*ahem*" He coughed and faced the other way. "-To continue to put yourself in positions so that..." 

Steph was comforted by the smell of Jason's shoulder, and her recollection of yesterday's events was making her feel daring. The pressure from her bladder had only grown, and she was debating going right there and then in her Goodnite. However, she decided that church might not be the best setting to do indulge herself in such a manner.

She held on for about 5 more minutes shifting every now and then, and after some deliberation she decided it was best to excuse herself to the washroom. As she stood up and walked while ducking past her family to the aisles Andrea followed behind her quietly. Once the doors to the sanctuary closed behind them Andrea spoke up.

"Gotta pee?" She asked tugging Steph's cardigan.

Steph gasped and turned around quickly in surprise. "Oh geez, Andy." She breathed a sigh of relief. She felt a little moisture between her legs, fearing a slight lapse of control at the little jolt may have resulted in a minor accident. "Yeah. I always feel the need to pee when it gets chilly."

"I hear you." Her sister said in agreements. "And now I have this little guy pushing on my bladder." She said rubbing her belly. "I swear I'm THIS close to peeing my pants." She was doing a slight potty dance, one hand between her legs while the other was pinching her thumb and index finger.

The two sisters made their way quickly into the washroom. It was empty and the stall doors were open. Almost in unison they entered a stall each, both dropping their trousers and seated themselves on their respective thrones with impeccable synchronicity. Andrea was to stand. She stood up flushed, and quickly made her exit from the stall. She was now washing her hands at the stall.

Steph flushed and stood up in her stall. She checked the Goodnite between her leg for any signs of wetness and was relieved that there was no signs of wetness.

If it wasn't pee it must've been... 

"Steph?" Andreas called.

"Yeah?"

"You coming?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. Gimme a sec." Steph pulled up her Goodnite first before pulling up her leggings. She left her stall and began washing her hands. As she was leaning forward for the soap, she failed to see Andrea moving closer behind her. She felt a hand go up her skirt and pat her butt, squeezing her Goodnite.

"I thought so."

Steph spun around quickly mouth open in shock. "T-Thought what?" 

Andrea stared at Steph with one eyebrow raised. "You're wearing a diaper, aren't you?"

"...What are you talking about?" Steph was in denial. 

"Steph, I know you're wearing a diaper under your dress." Andrea's eyes were locked onto Steph's.

Steph was at a loss for words. Andrea could see she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." She said grabbing her taller sister by the arms. "Steph, look." 

Andrea used one hand to lift up the front of her blouse. With her other she stretched out the waistband of her leggings, revealing a plain white adult diaper. 

"Word of advice? I also know what they sound like." She said while fixing her clothes. "These things tend to have pretty particular crinkling baby sis." She said hugging her sister for comfort.