Knowing

"What do I do?!" Jason screamed internally. "We're both soaked. So fucking soaked?!" He felt the hot urine settle and dampen his entire midsection. From his lower abdomen to his butt and beneath his knees. Steph was likely soaked from the waist down. 

The sedentary layer of moisture between them was suddenly disturbed when he felt Steph gyrate her hips. She kissed his neck and made her way up and started playing with his ear. Her hips were moving, grinding herself against his semi erect appendage. 

With each thrust Jason could hear the schliking sound of the wet fabric meeting and pulling away from each other. He knew he was slowly becoming more erect. It was hard not to be. In his perfectly sober state he knew that he wanted her as bad as she wanted him. 

But it was his sobriety that gave him better judgement. Regardless of how tempting it was, he knew it wasn't right to do so when Steph was inebriated. He grabbed her shoulders once more and pushed her off of him. 

"Ste-"

Steph placed a finger against his lips "Sssh! Wait."

"Wait for wh-"

Steph was now grunting. He could feel her body tensing.

"Steph are y-"

Steph grunted even louder and arched her back. She grunted for several more seconds before she stopped, panting.

"Did you just?"

Steph was quiet.

Jason sniffed the air to try and confirm his suspicion, but all he got was a overwhelming stench of concentrated urine.

"Not... really." Steph said downtrodden.

"Not... really?" He asked.

"Just a little bit." She said patting her butt. "I think I'm constipated... Oh well!" She brushed it off and threw herself on him once more. 

"Steph! Stop!" He held his hands out. 

Steph was staring back at him. The two stared at each other for 10 seconds before her lustful and flirty demeanor slowly faded and was replaced by a growing frown. Jason could only look back at her in pity.

"Not like this." He said. 

Steph's face scrunched and she started to sob. The sobs grew louder and louder until she was ugly crying "You think I'm gross?" 

"Hey." Jason held her by the face tilting her chin up. "Hey." He called out to her. "Look at me." He asked trying to get her to look at his face. "Why would I think that?" 

"Are you kidding me?" She cried still choosing to avoid his eyes. "Look what us! What I just did?!" She squeezed her legs together. "It's all over you too...." Her voice trailed. 

"This is... not normal." She continued as she started sobbing again. "It's not right." She was shaking her head. "I'm not right... not normal." 

"Steph. We've been over this." He said pulling her in for a hug. "It's okay. I'm okay with it."

"But you don't enjoy it." She replied.

"I never said that?" He asked her back. 

"You haven't said you did..." 

"St-"

"Don't lie to me." She mumbled through his shoulder. "You always say you're 'okay' with it." She paused. "You never said you liked it too..." 

Jason wasn't to rebuke her but found that he was not able to. He was open to her new fetish, but he wasn't turned on to it like she was. 

Steph started crying again in the silence knowing he couldn't respond. "That's why it's not enough." She mumbled.