Bibs

Steph opened her eyes to the sight of Anna passed out next to her. The sunlight was bright due to the reflection from the snow. Steph shifted on her back and knew that she was dry, there was no accident had over her slumber. She felt relief as she got away from having her embarrassing secret exposed to Anna. 

"Girls it's time to get up!" Carol yelled through the door. 

Anna's eyes opened slowly as she sat up. After a brief stretch her eyes shot open. "CRAP!" She shouted. Anna jumped out of bed and out of the door. 

"What was that about...?" Steph thought to herself. "Did she?!" she thought to herself as she flipped the blankets off the bed. 

"Nope. Dry." She concluded from the lack of stains. Stephanie got herself ready and made sure to conceal her padded bum and lack of a bra with a large hoody. As she was walking towards the stairs, the washroom door cracked opened and Anna was peering through. 

"Pst, Steph!" She whispered. 

"Yeah?" 

"I just started my... P-day." She blushed. "Do you have any pads? Or tampons?" 

Steph knew she hadn't thought ahead to pack any with her. Feminine products haven't really been something she thought she may need lately.

"Girls! Breakfast?" Carol called from the kitchen. "The hills open in an hour if you wanna make the most of your day." 

"In a moment mom!" Anna yelled. "Having a girl moment!" 

"Oh okay. Hope you packed like I told you to!" She replied.

"Steph," She whispered. "I forgot to pack. I wasn't expecting it for another week. I don't want her to know I didn't pack. Please, you gotta help me." 

"Anna I'm pretty sure I didn't pack any, but maybe I brought some accidentally." Steph said peering at their room. "Or maybe I can ask my mom or Andrea?" 

"NO!" She snapped. "Please don't ask your mom. She'll tell my mom for sure. And Andrea has no need for that stuff right now." 

Steph thought hard about what she could do to help her. Maybe she could excuse herself to grab some from one of the supermarkets in the village, but how will she sneak it in? Steph continued pondering what she could do when she felt a slight crinkle as she placed her hands on her hips. 

"No." Steph mumbled. 

"No what? Did you think of something?" 

"I- sorta. I mean. I-"

"What is it? Please? You gotta help me." Anna pleaded pulling out the puppy dog eyes. 

Stephanie found it hard to say no so she excused herself to grab her potential solution. 

Once in her room she dug through her bag and debated between offering a Goodnite or a Megamax... Considering this was meant to hold much lesser volumes of liquid than any bladder discharge she grabbed the Goodnite and stashed it in her hoodie. 

She returned and knocked on the washroom door. Once Anna opened the door Stephanie pushed herself through into the washroom. 

"Hey, what are you-" Anna protested while pulling down her tank top. She was not expecting anyone else to join her literal half naked self.

"I have an answer to your problem, but..."

"But what?" 

"You gotta promise not to tell anyone..." Stephanie said pulling out the Goodnite hidden in her sweater. 

Anna had to do a double take. " A- a diaper?" She whispered. 

"Sorta... It's... a Goodnite." Steph corrected her.