Starving

It was only halfway through Sunday service and Steph was trying to juggle staying awake from the lack of sleep and paying attention to her father's sermon. After several more minutes of this battle, she felt the temperature drop and her body shivered, bringing attention to a pressure in her bladder. She shifted in her seat to a more comfortable position and felt the padding of her Goodnite. Her hand instinctively grabbed Jason's for some warmth. She leaned on his shoulder without any thought, unknowingly catching the gaze of her mother and sister.

As she leaned over she got a whiff of his fabric softener and deodorant. The familiar scent brought her mind to wander to the events of the previous day.

--------------------------------------

Steph was panting, her head was buried on the nape of Jason's neck and the smell emanating from her bottom was blocked by the scent of fabric softener and deodorant. The pastor's daughter had just experienced the first orgasm of her life. She's heard of and joked about it, but the worldview shaped by the circumstances of her upbringing never quite made her curious enough to experience it. She felt the waves of pleasure slowly subside, the twitching in her legs becoming more sporadic in its timing. But the dopamine and oxytocin coursing through her system only left her starving for more. She leaned forward and began to vigorously kiss Jason, which caught him off guard. Never in his life would he have imagined Steph to have this type of appetite.

As they continued to make out Steph was slowly grinding against him. He was a little concerned of the goo in his pants being spread around, but the concern quickly faded as the pleasure was slowly consuming all of his mind. Without thinking he lowered one of his hands from her lower back down to her butt, and in one swift motion he pulled her tighter. He felt the firm mound squish, flatten, and spread. Its warmth radiating through the thick padding and onto his hand.

"Fuck!" Steph shouted. Her body writhing. She grip his shirt violently and pulled herself closer.

Jason however, recoiled instinctively at her expletive. "Shit. I completely forgot." He was overcome by guilt in his lapse of memory. He had no intent to cause Steph any turmoil by spreading the mess in her diaper.

However, he had no idea that Steph's 4 letter outburst wasn't caused by distress but rather excitement. She was about to say something when she noticed his face. There was an absolute look of remorse and his hand which had just grabbed her seat was now held up in the air. Open. 

"It's... It's okay." She said panting. "It's. not. bad..." she said between gasps.

"Are you sure?" He asked. " I'm so sorry for squishing i-"

"No, really." Her breath was slowing down. "I- I... Want to-" She wanted to say she enjoyed it and wanted to keep going, but the smushing of the formerly uniformed load had resulted in a much more potent odor emanating from her rear. Because if this, she couldn't bring herself to vocalize her desire out loud. 

"We... we should stop." She said averting his gaze.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"I am. Yeah. That was..." she paused. "My first time." She mumbled.

"First time?" he asked putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Um... yeah. My first... Orgasm." her face growing redder at the word.

He held her chin to lift up her face. "Was it okay?"

She paused for a while before answering. "More than." She said with a guilty smile.

She slumped forward and they held each other. She buried her face into his neck once again.

"How do you feel?" He said kissing her head.

"I want more." She mumbled. "But... I feel... Bad. I- I don't know."

"Stephie..." He said stroking her back. "It's okay. You're okay to want more. I know how... Addictive it can be."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"This wasn't exactly my first..." He admitted. He was afraid of how she may receive his confession.

"And?" She asked. She saw the slight hesitation in his face to continue. 

"I've jerk off before... a lot." He continued his confession. "And it's felt great, but it can also get pretty bad." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Like... sometimes it's okay. But a lot of times there's some guilt. Especially with the kind of things you can find online." At this point he turned his head away. "I'm not exactly proud of some of the things I've watched." 

Steph grabbed him by the cheeks and turned his head towards her. "I'm okay with that. Everyone does... Things" She knew it was a normal act for most people their age to be sexually active, she just never felt any inclination herself.

"And don't feel bad about those things... I mean... Look at us." She said slumping back onto his shoulders. "Look what I'm wearing... I'm a mess... literally." Several years had fallen from her eyes at this point. Some of which were travelling down Jason's body. 

"Who would've thought huh?" He replied. "Not exactly your model church kids." 

The two of them laughed at the joke, knowing what kind of response this current sight could provoke. 

"This..." Jason said softly patting her cushioned cheeks. "Isn't 'normal'. not by a long shot." He paused. "But I accept it. I accept you. I'm not turned off by it. Fetishes aren't inherently bad." 

"I hear you... And I've read articles... But I don't know. It just still feels... Bad."

"That's okay." He reassured her. "It's for you to figure out what you're okay and not okay with. But... If you're feeling guilty, maybe we should talk about boundaries we wanna set for ourselves?"

"Mmm... That might be a good idea." She nuzzled deeper into his embrace. She knew setting boundaries could her with the mixed emotions she was wrestling with, but she was enjoying this moment far too much to want to care. "But can we do that another time?"

"Of course." Jason said in response. "Let's just enjoy... Us for now." He tucked his chin in, kissing her head yet again. 

"Jason?" Steph spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Never mind" she said out loud. But deep in her heart she was felt the insatiable hunger once more. Though she was silent, the voice in her heart was yearning to ask "Can you help me make a bigger mess?"