Chapter 3

Loki follows you downstairs. You pick out one of the Avenger's books and start reading. Loki sits down next to you and reads with you. "Interesting? It's kind of boring," you sigh.
"Not really. Maybe because it's in Russian."
"Well I can kind of read Russian. Thanks to Nat."
He stares at the book for a moment and turns the words into English. You suddenly find the book a lot more interesting. "A murder mystery? Quite intriguing," you decide. You and Loki reach the second chapter when your phone rings. "Oh for the love of gods!" You huff. You pick up your phone hesitantly. "Yes?" You sigh.
"Y/N, the mission went spectacular. We're actually headed back tonight."
"Tonight? Okay...that's fine."
"See you tonight, Y/N. We love you."
"Love you all."
You hang up. "What's going on, Y/N?" Loki asks. "They're headed back tonight, apparently," you sigh. You massage your temples in frustration. "Well, damn. I was going to take you out tonight to dinner," Loki says.
"Take me out?"
"Yes. Like, as friends. To repay you for being so nice to me."
You're surprised by Loki's kindness. "Well, I suppose I could just call Tony and let him know...he wouldn't need me, right?" You shrug. You pick up your phone and redial Tony's number. He picks up almost immediately. "You alright kid?" He sounds frantic. "I'm fine, Tony. I was calling to tell you that Loki and I are going out to dinner tonight, so you're going to have to let yourself in," you say calmly.
"You're going out with that pyschopath? I knew you were crazy but--"
"Shut it, Tony. I think he needs something like this."
"Fine. But anything happens, you know to call me. Or use your powers."
"Right. Bye Dad!"
You hang up before he can say anything else. You turn to Loki who is smirking. "What? What's that look for?" You press him. "Nothing, Y/N. You just have a great sense of humor. Much like me, I have noticed," Loki chuckles lowly. You scratch your chin and go back to reading. "So who do you think murdered Princess Aestrid, Y/N?" Loki asks you, noticing how deep your concentration is in the novel.
"Burgruun. He seems to know a bit too much."
"I wouldn't discount Lady Dieyryn either."
"Ah! No spoilers, Loki!"
He laughs. You put the book down and check the time on your phone, 12:31 pm. "Should we make some lunch?" You ask. Loki shrugs. "It would probably be a good idea," he replies. You get up and go into the kitchen. You search through the cabinets for a moment before asking, "Do you just want to order a pizza?"
"I've never tried this pizza. But I would not be adverse to it."
"Okay, we need to have you try pizza like, now! I'll use Tony's card, he won't mind."
You pick up your phone and call for delivery. As Loki's never tried pizza before you stick to a classic pepperoni and cheese. "The pizza will be here in thirty minutes or it's free," you tell Loki. He gets a mischievous grin on his face. "I think we will be having a free pizza," he says. Loki waves his hand once, but nothing happens. "Loki, what did you do?" You ask with suspicion.
"I simply made sure we will be having a free pizza, Y/N."
"Loki! Although, that's not a bad idea."
He laughs out loud for the first time. You sit on the couch. "You know, we should probably train a bit after lunch," you suggest. Loki shrugs and paces in front of the door. "Loki, come sit down," you say softly.
"But Y/N, the pizza..."
"Oh for goodness sake! Would you like me to tap into my brain to check?"
"I would--"
"I was being sarcastic, Loki."
Loki flops down on the couch and picks up your novel. He flicks the bookmark to the side ("What the hell!?")and reads in a random spot. You wince in pain suddenly. "You okay, Y/n?" He asks. "No, I don't think so..."
"Need me to call someone?"
"Uhm, no..."
You run to the bathroom and sit down on the toilet. You find your underwear is soaked with blood. You bite your bottom lip...you need tampons. (Or pads if you use those :)). "Uh, Loki? I need you!" You yell. You hear Loki coming to the bathroom door. "Yes, Y/N, darling?" He asks.
"I need you to get a box in my bathroom. It's marked, 'Radiant.' Bring it back to me when you get it."
"Alright..."
You take a deep breath and hope to yourself that Loki knows what periods are. He returns a moment later and slips a tampon/pad under the door. "This is a most interesting device," he comments. "Not now, Loki!" You groan.
You exit the bathroom a moment later and face Loki who is quite confused. "So what did you need that for?" He asks. Then you find yourself explaining periods to the God of Mischief. By the end of it he is red in the face and possibly scarred for the rest of his 5000 year life.
You go and rest on the couch. Your stomach is killing you, and you could really go for some of Loki's chocolate cake. Finally, the pizza arrives. Loki is excited as a child on Christmas day. However, you feel sick to your stomach and can't possibly imagine eating pizza. "Would you like some? I don't want to hog all this," Loki says, offering a slice to you.
"I really can't...I feel like I'm going to throw up..."
Loki devours his slice and curls up next to you. "Oh, darling Y/N, tell me what I can do to make you feel better," he whispers.
"Conjure up a slice of that chocolate cake, please."
"Mm, alright. But don't forget about dinner tonight, darling."
You curl up in your favorite knitted blanket on the couch. Loki waves his hand and a small slice of cake appears on a golden plate. "Here, let me get you a glass of wat--"
BOOM!!!
***************
Edited 8/15/22

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Chapter 3 is done and published!! Hope you enjoyed it and there is definitely more fluff to come!