Chapter 14

Once again you find yourself going to Pepper for a dress. She is elated and gives you a few choices. You end up picking out the first one Pepper shows you, a vintage style emerald green dress that's shoulder less. "You're going to look so pretty! And you can keep that one too, Tony always buys me too many dresses," Pepper offers. You blush and thank her too many times to count, taking the dress.
You sneak the dress back to your room, checking to see if Loki is in there first. Both of your rooms have become yours since Tony combined them last January. You walk in your bathroom and get dressed, curling your hair and doing your makeup. You decide on dark crimson lipstick, and gold eyeshadow. After you are content with your look, you walk out of the bathroom. Loki's door is shut. You sit down on your bed and wait patiently, fidgeting with your thumbs. After waiting for a few minutes you hear a voice like warm honey. "My dear, are you presentable?"
You stand up and open your door. There your god stands, in an all black Gucci suit with his raven hair slicked back to his shoulders. (A/N Can we just appreciate Loki in the Gucci suit he is FINE) You feel weak to your knees. "Uh, yeah. You look good, by the way," you stutter. Loki runs his eyes over you. "So--so do you," he replies. How does she make herself look so damn nice every day? You hear his thoughts echo. You feel a blush creep onto your face. "I believe our ride awaits, love."
You both walk downstairs, awarding applause from the team to a black limo out front. Loki opens the door for you and you get in. Your eyes widen with wonder--you have never been in a limo before, and that's saying something being around Tony Stark. "Your evening begins now, princess," Loki says, grabbing your hand. The limo takes off through the gates.
"So if we're going to dinner, why'd we have to leave at two?" You ask. "Well, the place we are going to is a bit of a drive, hence the hotel," Loki replies. "Can you just tell me where we're going at least?" You plead.
"Very well. We're going to a place outside Niagara falls."
"Niagara--I've always wanted to go there!"
"I thought you'd say that. We'll go to dinner tonight, watch the sunset at the falls, then check into the hotel and spend the night. Then we'll leave in the morning, how's that sound, love?"
"Very romantic," you cozy up to Loki. He rests his head on your shoulder and sneaks a kiss on your neck. The drive there is smooth and easy, very scenic. Loki at one point comments, "This drive is as beautiful as you are," which is cheesy. The limo drops you off at the restaurant, which overlooks the falls. Loki helps you out of the vehicle. "Our table awaits, dove."
You both walk up to the hostess and Loki says, "Table for two under 'Friggason'." The hostess nods and whisks you away to a table outside. A small candle flickers in the middle of the table. "By the way, darling, I love the dress you picked out," Loki says.
"Don't thank me, thank Pep. She has exquisite taste."
"Duly noted," Loki nods. He orders a bottle of wine to share between the two of you. The waiter comes and drops off menus, clearly nervous because of Loki's presence. "So what are you thinking of getting?" You ask, ignoring your wine. "Fish. The fish sounds good," he says tersely. You hum approvingly and your eyes dart to what Loki is thinking of getting. You eventually decide on the same thing.
Dinner ends up being delicious and dessert is even better. You get two lava chocolate cake slices and Loki surprises you with an emerald bracelet with your initial as a charm. "This is my wedding gift to you," he says. Your eyes well up with tears. "Well, I suppose I should give you my wedding gift," you say. You shift in your seat, Loki looking expectant. "Loki, I'm having a baby."
****************
Edited: 8/16/2022
A/N: Yes she is having spawn.