Bonus Chapter 2: April Fool's

You woke up with a foreboding sense in the atmosphere. Loki wasn't beside you like he normally was. Then you remembered--it was April Fool's day. "LOKI!" you screamed, running downstairs without changing into anything else. You ran downstairs to find the Avengers all gender swapped. They were all dazed and confused. Female Tony was screaming, "WHAT THE HELL?! I WOKE UP LIKE THIS AND I'M NOT A FAN LIKE I THOUGHT I WOULD BE!" Male Nat was just chilling on the couch eating chips. Female Bruce was panicking, trying to avoid a Code Green. Female Clint was having an argument with Female Steve, deciding who was more attractive. Meanwhile Thor was normal, and actively searching for his brother. "Need some help?" You asked happily.
"I would, Y/N. Seems my brother has been up to his tricks like he has every year."
"I think I may know where he may be. But I think you might have to stay down here and deal with them."
   Thor nodded while he walked towards the Avengers. You walked upstairs towards the library and called out, "Loki? Loki, dear?" No response. This was going to be harder than you thought. From behind you, you heard a low, quiet chuckle. "If I ever disappear, just check your rear," a very female Loki smirked. She grabbed your waist and smiled. You pulled away and said, "Happy April Fool's day, my lady love."
"And to you."
"Now change them back. Tony is a whiny brat when he has boobs."
"The spell will wear off at midnight, dearest."
"Mm, alright."
    She kissed you and smiled through it. "Now how about some breakfast?"