Chapter 18

You walk downstairs to find Nat, Wanda and Pepper waiting for you by the bar. "Great now I'm in more trouble," you murmur. "Trouble? No, honey. We're going to help you pick out your wedding dress!" Wanda squeals. You look to Pepper and Nat in a moment of confusion. "I thought you were mad!" You tell Nat. "Well, I was at first, but then I was so happy for you!" She says, clapping her hands. You smile nervously and shift uncomfortably. "Wait...what dress shop would be open at this time?" You ask.
"There's one uptown that's open until 9."
You nod and grab your purse. "Uh uh! We're paying!" Pepper squeals. You roll your eyes but reluctantly allow it. You look at Loki as the girls drag you outside and into one of Tony's cars.
**********************
You arrive at the store around 7. An attendant whose name tag reads Dianne quickly runs to the front upon seeing you three. "Hello, hero ladies! Which one or ones of you are getting married and what can I do for you?" Dianne squeals. Wanda points at you, making you turn pink. "She's also marrying Loki, so don't disappoint," Nat says dangerously quiet. Dianne nods and says, "I think I have just the thing for you, dear!"
A moment later, Dianne pulls out a beautiful gold ballgown with a set of nude heels to match. (Here it is 👇)

If you don't like it you can imagine something else ☺️You gasp and try it on, and it fits like a glove

You gasp and try it on, and it fits like a glove. "It's perfect! I'll take it!" You squeal. Dianne smiles widely, handing you the bag with the dress. Nat pays up front, and you notice a certain logo on the credit card. "Nat, is that Stark's card?" You ask. "But of course, how else would we pay?" Pepper laughs. Wanda winks at you and puts a finger to her lips. You walk out with the dress and stuff it in the trunk.
You arrive back at the compound, Loki reading by candle light on the front steps. "Loki! Get back inside!" You yell from the car. He teleports to the car door and asks you, "Why, darling? Something you don't want me to see?"
"As a matter of fact, yes. My dress."
"Very well. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."
Loki teleports away in a flash of green light. You look at Pepper, who raises one eyebrow suggestively. "N--no! Besides I can't..." You stutter. You unload your dress from the car and run inside. Tony sees your dress and looks up from his phone. "Good, you're back. I've already ordered the wedding cake and decorations, they'll be here early tomorrow," he says. You nod frantically and ask him, "Can I hide this in you and Pepper's bedroom? Don't want a sneaky Pete looking at this."
"Yeah, no problem kiddo."
You give him a side hug and he takes the dress from you. You take your heels off, kicking them to the side by the door and run upstairs to the bedroom. Loki is waiting on the bedspread, shirtless. "Oh great heavens," you laugh. "I want to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow," you say.
"Then we will sleep. Right after this."
"Ughhh, what??"
You look up and Loki is above you. "What are you doing?" You giggle. Loki doesn't respond but starts pecking your neck with kisses. You squeal happily and roll over. "You want to know something?" He says.
"What, love?"
"That baby is going to have the best mom when she gets here."
"He."
"She."
You both explode into a volcano of laughter and kiss each other. "I love you, sweetheart," you whisper. "Love you too," Loki says back.
******************
Edited: 8/16/2022

A/N: Heyy!! In celebration of the beginning of filming of Loki S2 (that's today!) I'm uploading this chapter a day early! Have a great day my dears!!