Bonus Chapter 3: The Kids are Awake

After a night out, and a night of babysitting for the Avengers, you and Loki returned to the compound to find the babies still up in their bedroom. Their little eyes were red rimmed from crying. "Oh, Norns. I wonder what Hel they put Tony through," Loki chuckled, looking at Vali. She reached out for her father and Narfi sat in the corner of his crib, sniffling. You reached for him, but Loki blocked you. "No, no. You go to bed, I'll take care of them," he said.
  You crawled into bed a few minutes later but were disturbed by the sounds of humming. It was coming from the nursery. You walked in and saw Loki holding the twins, singing a lullaby to them softly as they fell asleep. He didn't notice you standing there. Loki placed the twins down in their cribs and tucked them in. He placed kisses on their foreheads and left them to their dreams.
  He took notice of you standing there and walked with you back to your bedroom. "How long were you standing there?" He asked. "Long enough to see you being the best father in the Nine Realms," you replied, kissing him on the cheek. Loki smiled and settled into bed with you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Goodnight, love," he said, returning the kiss. "Goodnight, dearest."