intro

⚠️Hi everyone, first things first, this story may be extremely triggering for people dealing with mental illness. This story includes the following:

Eating disorder
Anorexia
Bulimia
Calories
NG feeding tube
Self harm
Suicide
Calories
Fainting
Purging
Throwing up
Eating Disorder treatment/ therapy
Trauma

Please do not read this story if you are easily triggered by these topics.

Though I completely despise this movie, some of the story is inspired by "To The Bone"

If you haven't seen it, tbh DON'T watch it.

The story is about y/n who lives in the coven and Cordelia is like a mother figure but their relationship gradually grows to more than that. After three years of Cordelia trying to find the right treatment, she finds Ellie Staple's home for women. A group home for women with mental illnesses. The story is y/n telling Zoe, Queenie, and Madison about her time with Dr. Staple and goes back and forth from past to present.

This takes place around 2013 where Fiona is still alive and supreme but she's not like evil. (still hot! Just not evil.) Misty, Nan, Queenie, Madison, and Zoe attend the academy.

So that you're not confused, all the women are different Sarah Paulson characters except Nurse Aird who is Carol Aird portrayed by Cate Blanchett in Carol.

Credit to @ AHSFAN17 for like the idea of a group home with Ellie Staple in charge in her amazing story "Feeling Something" Please go read it, it's such a great story!

However, other than that, my story is nothing like hers at all.

Happy Reading! <33

~Del