arrival

TW: Eating disorder, anorexia, weighing, mention of still birth, obsessive behavior

"Yeah. We're listening," Madison smirks, kicking her feet that were up behind her.

"Well when I first got there, the only thing I wanted to do was leave. I was fine during the tour because everyone was in the dayroom, doing whatever. I was like all settled in until...

flashback:

***

"Thank you, Dr. Staple... I should be fine from here."

"Okay honey. Just let me know if you need absolutely anything alright? You know where my office is."

"Will do," I said with a sigh, taking my clothes out of my bag. Dr. Staple just smiles and exits the room. Almost the second she leaves, I hear a small knock from the door and avert my gaze there. There stood a tall auburn-haired woman wearing a beige cable knit sweater and grey sweatpants.

"Uhm can I help you?"

"Hi! Sorry, I saw Dr. Staple giving you the tour and thought I'd welcome you," she says in a sinister voice, walking towards me with a grin as she lazily runs a hand over the bed post.

"Oh hi. ...I'm y/n."

"Hi y/n. I'm Diane. What's a pretty little girl like you doing here?" she asks, moving a strand of hair behind my ear, sending a chill through my body.

****
"Bitch you was there two seconds and she's already hitting on you?!" Queenie yells.

"Oh my god shut up and let me finish," I said, looking up at her as I remained still leaning on her.

"Wait you didn't have to share a room with her right?" Zoe asked with wide eyes.

"No the place was huge- like the fucking white house. Almost everyone had their own rooms. Just Tammy and Harriet, and Ally and Amanda shared."

****
flashback:

Uhm... Ea-eating disorder," I stuttered nervously as she Diane rested her hand on my cheek.

"Ohhh," she cooed with drawn eyebrows and sad eyes. I moved my head away from her hand and she tilted her head, trying to make eye contact. "We've never had a girl so young. No one here is below 34 I believe." I look at her with worried eyes since I was so used to just be surrounded by teenage girls.

"W-what?"

"Mhm. But I'm sure they'll love you," she says with a wink, wrapping her arm around the small of my back.

"Well I uhm turn 18 in three months so I'm almost old enough to be here but it's close enough I guess."

"Mm. Come on downstairs when you're settled. I'm sure they're all going to want to meet you." She pulled away, looking down at my lips and brushed her hand over my ass and walked out.

******

"Were you nervous?" Zoe asked.

Yes. Nervous as fuck.

"No not really. A room full of milfs sounded great to me," I laughed, finishing off my cigarette and grabbing another one. The best part of telling my story about my time at Dr. Staple's is that I got to make up all the shit I wanted to make it sound a lot less... well, traumatizing.

****

Dr. Staple walked into my room, seeing me laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling as I couldn't bring myself downstairs. She softly knocked on the door, making me jump and I looked to the ginger with a slightly scared face.