fight

TW: smut, fighting, violence

I only heard muffled talking as I woke up. I kept my eyes closed as Mina and Cordelia leaned their heads on their hand as they quietly chatted. I let out a soft groan and turned over, holding onto Cordelia.

"Oh I think someone's awake," she chuckled. I feel Mina rub her hand up and down my arms, moving closer.

"Hey baby. Are you feeling any better?" Mina asks. I just nodded against Cordelia's chest as she strokes my hair.

"This is nice," I whispered, making the two women smile.

"I agree," Cordelia says, kissing my head.

I finally opened my eyes and were met by her loving gaze. She smiled and soon takes my lips into hers. I just laid there, not knowing what to do. The second she pulled away, I looked to Wilhemina who grasped my chin and kissed me as well. When she stopped, Cordelia rested a hand on Mina's cheek and brought her in as well, right above me. I watched them in awe and they both looked down at me.

"We want to try this y/n. The three of us. Would you like that?" Mina asks, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yes. Yes I- I would," I said with a wavering, relieved smile. "I love you both so much."

"We love you baby," Cordelia whispered, continuously kissing my face and neck. Mina started to kiss my neck as well, making me let out small whimpers.

"Are we really doing this?" I whispered as I squirmed a bit from the pleasure the kisses were giving me on my sweet spots, as well as their roaming hands.

"Do you want to do this sweetheart?" Mina asks, taking my breast in her hand, giving it a firm squeeze, grinding her body against me.

"Mm yes. Please."

"Sit up baby girl," Cordelia says, tugging on the sweater she had given me earlier. I did as she said and she pulled it over my head and I assisted Mina in taking my pants off. Cordelia wrapped her hand around my neck, pushing me down into the pillow and dove in for a messy kiss. Mina was working on my neck once again and rubbed her palm and fingers over my thin panties. She slipped her hand into them, collecting my wetness on her fingers. Cordelia does the same and they bring their fingers to my lips, shoving them in, so far that I gagged.

Nothing I wasn't used to lol. Okay bad timing.

I moaned at my own taste and Mina crawled between my legs, spreading them open, moving my panties to the side. She licks up my slit, making my back arch.

"Please oh my god please I'm so needy," I whimpered, bucking my hips as Cordelia sits behind me, restraining me by hooking her arms under mine. She leaned over my shoulder and licked my nipple, slowly and in circles, sucking on it until it was hard. She did the same to my other one. I was then more focused on Mina who was still teasing me between my legs, gently biting my thighs, making my center completely pool with neediness. She finally rubs my clit with her thumb, making my throw my head back, into Cordelia's chest.

She takes that opportunity to grab my neck, keeping my head tilted all the way back and harshly kissed me. As she took hold of me, I feel Wilhemina finally dip her finger into me. I let out a moan into Cordelia's mouth and she held my neck tighter, shoving her tongue in. Mina starts pumping two fingers in and out of me at a rapid pace.

"UGH FUCK MISTRESS!"

She digs her face into my center with a grin and sucked on my clit. Cordelia was now kissing down my neck and harshly fondled with my breasts, squeezing them and sucking bruises onto them.

"You like this baby? This feel good?" She says with a smirk, going back to sucking my swollen bud.

"Y-yes mo- mistress. It's so good," I whimpered. Cordelia chuckled in my ear, catching my close slip up.