birthday

TW: Purging, throwing up, smut, mention of SA

Delia just pulled me into a hug and we sat like that on the floor for a few moments. I missed her hugs and comforting words so much but all I could think about was Diane's hands on me. It's like she ruined the feeling of a woman's touch on my body.

The sun was just setting, casting golden streaks across the white room.

I spaced out as Cordelia's secured arms were around me, imagining last night with Diane until she pulled away and kissed me on the forehead. She just smiled at me until we hear the door bell ring. She looked to the door and had a mischievous smirk on her face. I just looked confused until I hear Misty running down the hallway.

"STEVIEEEEEEEE"

My eyes went wide and I looked at Delia.

"No way."

"Way."

I jumped to me feet and helped her up before running out into the hallway. I suddenly stopped and leaned against the wall, trying to steady myself and Cordelia held my arm. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yes. Yes I'm fine," I said quickly, rushing down the rest of the steps with Cordelia just a step behind. I rush to the front door and see Fiona hugging a familiar woman with Misty standing next to her with a huge smile on her face.

Stevie Nicks.

Her and Fiona part and her eyes land on me as I run up to her and she opens her arms. I immediately throw myself into the woman's embrace as she squeezes me into a huge hug.

"Oh my gosh Stevie," I panted with my eyes closed and a huge smile.

"Happy birthday honey," she whispers, rocking me side to side a bit. She pulls back with a huge smile as we hold onto each other's arms. She looks at me with a sad expression, averting her gaze from head to toe but doesn't say anything. "So how are you?" she asks, looking at me deeply.

"I- I'm fine. I'm okay Stevie I'm just really happy you're here," I say with a nervous laugh, seeing that Stevie was the last person I want to talk about this with right now.

"Me too honey. Where are the rest of the girls?" she asked aloud, wrapping an arm around your waist and looking towards Cordelia.

"Girls!! Stevie's here!" Cordelia called upstairs, leading to the sound of the girls rushing downstairs. They all gave her a hug as she held my hand.

"Alright. I think it's time we take a trip to the piano huh girls?"

We all just nodded and Zoe went to grab her polaroid as we flooded into the living room and listened to Stevie play Rhiannon. Myrtle had arrived as well to stay for the night. I was sitting next to Cordelia and she placed her hand on my thigh as I rest my head on her shoulder. She kissed my head and turned her attention back to Stevie.

When she was done, we were all clapping and Stevie beckons for me to go sit with her. I get up from the couch and sit next to Stevie at the grand piano. She smiles at me as she starts playing Gypsy. I quietly sang along as I swayed side to side with a smile on my face.

Everyone was watching Stevie but Cordelia was looking at me. She had tears welling in her eyes. I see Myrtle look over at her and holds her hand.

Stevie's music flowed through the living room like a thick blanket of pure bliss. At this point, everyone was swaying and singing along as Stevie's fingers moved along the keys, echoing the cords through the large house.

When she was done, she turned to me and gave me a hug. Myrtle came into the room with appetizers and set them down on the glass table in the middle of the variety of victorian chairs and couches. Zoe came over with a smile and took a picture of Stevie and I at the piano.