cordelia

TW: Eating disorder, fainting, mention of suicide attempt and self harm

"Dr. Staple? Could I please make a phone call?" I asked at her office door.

It had been four days since I was caught purging in the bathroom. I had group movie taken away and started 101 therapy with that woman Alice Macray who guided group therapy. I've been stashing my antidepressants in my mattress. I needed to get rid of them soon. I've dropped three more pounds and Dr. Staple says I really cannot afford to lose more. I've been keeping my distance from Diane and Sally for obvious reasons and now, people aren't allowed to let me use their bathrooms. Ever.

"Yes of course," Dr. Staple said, picking up her phone and handing it to me. I dial Zoe's number in hopes she'll pick up.

"y/n?!"

"Hey Zoe," I said with a smile at her voice.

"Oh my gosh, we miss you so much! How is it there?"

"I miss you too. It's uhm... okay. Have I missed out on any fights between Madison and Queenie?" I asked with a laugh, turning away from Dr. Staple and walking to the corner of the room.

"Oh yeah actually, they got in a fight over dishes and Queenie just made her pull her own hair but Cordelia broke it up pretty quick. That's really it though."

"How's Fiona?"

"Uhm... she's fine. She's getting more botox tomorrow," Zoe whispered with a giggle. "Cordelia probably misses you the most though..."

"Can I talk to Queenie?" I asked, completely dodging her comment.

"Uhm yeah sure! Queenie, it's y/n!" She yells, her words echoing through the house.

"Oh my god bitch give me the phone! Hey girl!!"

"Hey Queenie," I laughed into the phone.

"How are you doing? Any... better?"

"Yeah uhm I'm doing okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah. How's Nan?"

"She's fine. We all miss you a lot. Even Fiona."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! She was saying that she missed you in class after we messed up this stupid spell and wouldn't shut up about how you would be able to do it blah blah blah."

"Good to know," I laughed with a smile.

"...But Cordelia misses you the most. She was really upset earlier. I think because you didn't want to talk to her. Do you want to talk to her now?"

"Uhm... yeah sure," I sighed.

"Okay, she's actually right here." I hear Queenie talking to Delia for a second and she takes the phone.

"y/n?"

"Hey, Delia."

"Hi baby. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Good. That's good. I miss you so much."

"I do too, Delia. ...I feel so lonely here."

"I'm so sorry baby. I wish you could come home."

"Me too."

I look over and see Dr. Staple step out of the room so I could have some privacy.

" y/n, I just have a question. ...Who's Diane?"

"D-Diane?"

"Yes, Dr. Staple told me...you were both caught... uhm."

"Oh god, kissing, Delia. It was just kissing. I promise."