everything is changing

CW: smut

After dinner, Wilhemina and I left the table to head upstairs.

"I'm proud of you y/n."

"I- I am too honestly. It was delicious," I laughed. Mina smiles and strokes my hair as we made our way to the guest room. "I'm gonna go to my room to get my pajamas and wash my face and stuff. I'll be in in a bit," I said, holding both her hands in front of us. She just smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"Okay sweetheart."

I gave her a warm smile back and head to my room, closing the door behind me.  Wilhemina was at her door as well, pushing it open until a voice stops her.

"How did you get her to do it?"

Wilhemina turns around and sees Cordelia leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Do what exactly?" she asks with a tauntingly confused face.

"y/n. How did you get her to eat like that. I've been trying for four years."

"Oh Delia she did it all on her own," she laughs.

"Mm. I have to ask, what was that little stunt you pulled at dinner?" She said, raising an eyebrow, pushing herself off the wall.

"Stunt?"

"Oh Wilhemina I think you know what I'm talking about. ...Your hand didn't leave my thigh the entire time at the table."

"Just being friendly," she replied with a smirk.

"Well... maybe you should stick around a little longer than... expected. She clearly seems happy with you."

"Thank you, Cordelia. But... it's not a problem for you right? Because I'm no idiot. She's not over you," she says quietly, tucking a strand of hair behind Cordelia's ear. Cordelia's eyes go wide for a split second and she nervously chuckled as she looks to the floor, stepping back. Wilhemina smirks at her shyness but Cordelia quickly put on a taunting smile as she crossed her arms once again.

"Don't tell me that Wilhemina."

"Why not?"

"Because. I can't- I can't expect anything else to happen anymore. She's happy. With you. And... I'm happy that she's happy. Alright?"

Wilhemina just chuckled and twisted her cane in her hand as she looks down.

"Well something may work out you never know."

"What?"

"Goodnight Cordelia," Wilhemina says, turning around with a smirk, going back to her room. Cordelia stands there for a moment trying to process that entire conversation until I came out of my room in a tank top and sweatpants for bed.

"Hey is everything okay?"

Cordelia quickly turns around and stutters with her mouth agape.

"Yes of course sweetheart," she says with a smile, placing her hands on my cheeks and kissing my forehead, catching me by surprise a bit, but made me blush. "Goodnight. I'm proud of you."

"N-night," I replied. She walks to her bedroom and I head for Wilhemina's. She had on a purple sleep dress that accentuated her curves perfectly. She had her hair down and she takes off her glasses, placing them on her nightstand and she puts lotion on her hands and legs. She looks to me at the door with a smile. I walk in and sit on her bed as she still had her leg up on it. She leans her cane against the bedside table and crawled to me on the bed, leaning over me with a smirk, making me lay down as she hovered over me. She softly kisses my lips and soon starts kissing my neck.