found

Cordelia's pov:

The next few days really consisted of Wilhemina and I sitting in my office on my computer, and her laptop, looking at all the hospitals in the area. 

"When you call, you have to ask to speak to her, not if she's there. They can't disclose to people whether a patient is in the mental hospital or not," Wilhemina says. I looked up from my computer and nodded. I called the first hospital. All only to reply, "Sorry, we don't have a patient by that name."

After a few hours, we were close to giving up. We heard a knock on the door and jumped, thinking it could be Fiona. Wilhemina closed her laptop and I chirped a faint "Come in." Zoe peeks her head in the door and opens it with her foot, revealing two plates of food.

"Listen, I don't really know what you two have been doing in here all day but it's almost dinner so.... here," she says with a faint smile, setting the plates on my desk. I sigh, not liking to keep secrets from my girls.

"Zoe close the door." She quickly looks up and does as I ask. "Sit."

"What's going on? Is everything okay? Is it something about y/n?" she asks with worry. I shake my head.

"Calm down honey. You cannot repeat this. Promise?"

"O-of course, promise."

I look at Wilhemina but she continued to work away on her laptop. "We think Fiona admitted y/n to a mental hospital but we don't know where. We're trying to find the facility." Zoe looked to the side and huffed.

"What about the other place with Dr. Staple?" she asks. WIlhemina chuckles, still typing away. We both look at her until our eyes met again.

"There's no way she's there. ...But we called."

"Why would Fiona do that without telling us?"

"...I don't know."

I knew it was because my mother thinks I'm weak and wouldn't send her there myself. It was my next step. I just wanted what was best for her and now she beat me two it and I have no idea where she is. So much for not keeping secrets from my girls.

"You know... I think we're lucky. Fiona could have done much worse. Its just the fact we have no communication with her but-"

"Regardless, without our support, she's probably the exact same. I'm sure shes refusing to eat already got the tube," I snapped, surprising Zoe. "This was pointless if she's so scared."

Zoe nods and I see her and Wilhemina make eye contact.

"How can I help?" She asks.

I smile a bit. The more people we have calling, the faster we'll find her.

"Go to your room. Don't tell anyone about this, and call all the hospitals in Baton Rouge, Louisianna I- just, anywhere. You must ask to speak to y/n. I'll send you the list of places we've called. There's a lot." She nods in understanding.

"Can I tell Maddy? Or-or Misty? They can help too."

"No. This house has ears. Talking now is dangerous."

"Got it. I'll let you know," she smiles, quickly getting up to go to her room.

"Extra set of hands. That's good," Wilhemina says, about to stand up to get her plate.

"I'll get it Mina."I get up, bringing her her food. She sits back in her chair with a smile.

As I hand it to her, I get a sudden head rush and a pain in my chest. Black dots danced around my vision and I began to stumble back. I catch my self on my desk and throw a hand over my head.