framed

a/n: Hey everyoneeee thank you all so much for all the comments and love I literally appreciate it so much. To be completely honest, I have no idea where the story is going but I plan on continuing to update often. hope you like this chapter!

-Laney <3

***

I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it to the side. She was right. She was 100% completely right.

I was with Cordelia. I then cheated on her with Diane. I broke things off with Diane for Cordelia only to now be with Wilhemina. What the hell am I doing with my life? I'm so fucked up for this.

I opened my door and quietly crept to Diane's door. I hesitantly knocked on the door and hear her footsteps quickly approaching. She swings it open with a dissatisfied face.

"What do you want?" she said deeply, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry Diane. I'm so sorry. I led you on."

"No y/n. You're just a little whore. First it was Cordelia, who you let go of me for and now it's Wilhemina when you're supposedly still with Cordelia? Do you know who she is? She's a terrible, miserable bitch. Not to mention how ugly she is. She can't even walk without that cane. It's pathetic. Just wait until you see her back."

"I- I don't care about people's looks."

"Mm. How about you give her up. Because I'm not letting go of you y/n," she whispered, now grasping my throat, making my eyes go wide. "You've been so naughty y/n. You're not the innocent girl I thought you were. If you'd obey me, then I could set you straight," she let go of my neck and slowly traced a finger. down the valley of my breasts.

"I- I just- I don't know Diane. I like you. But... I just feel... conflicted."

"You shouldn't. I'm the only one for you y/n. I promise," she says, lightly grasping my cheeks, bringing me into a kiss. I placed my hand on her neck and deepened it with a sigh. She pulls me into her room, shutting the door.

"Did you really mean that I was a s-slut and a whore?" I asked against her lips as she started to strip me. She just chuckled without breaking the kiss.

"Oh no baby girl that was just some of mommy's kinky shit," she laughs. I just break the kiss and she looks at me with confused eyes. "What is it?"

"...What the hell am I doing?"

"You're doing what you should have been doing this whole time y/n, you're letting me fuck you," she whispered, trying to strip me once again. I just pushed her away, still looking to the side for a moment. "y/n, baby come on I've been waiting too long for this."

I just shook my head and ran out the door, turning for a moment to say: "Sorry Diane I have to go."

Halfway down the hallway, I hear Diane yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I run to my room and lock the door behind me. I jump in bed trying to gather my thoughts. I think I was actually going batshit. I needed to talk to Cordelia. I ran to the hospital room as tears started falling down my face. Once I enter, I see Sally desperately digging through the medicine drawers and shoving them into her pockets. You'd think they would lock this room but there was a key in the door. Sally must have stolen it. I watched in shock until the door creaked open, making her gaze immediately meet mine.

"Shit."

"Sally what are you-"

"I can give you some if you don't tell on me. Please y/n. I can't go back to rehab."