is this what love feels like?

A/n :
when a sentence is written like this *example*, it means that those are the thoughts of the person that is in the POV.  i hope y'all understand it, if not, i'm sorry i can't explain stuff :') if it's a second person POV, i'll write "Y/n's thoughts" or just the person that is thinking it, infront of it.

Y/n POV
after the long hug, our faces were just inches apart. we stared into eachother's eyes with an intense eye contact. her arms were still around me and my hands were resting on her waist. we stayed like that for about 10 seconds before pulling ourselves together and letting go of eachother's warmth. *fuck that was embarassing...why am i like that? she must think that i'm some sort of creep* i held my own hand and started to play with my fingers because i was so nervous and embarrassed.

kate POV
*gosh that eye contact was so...intense...i hope that i didn't creep her out..she is just so irresistible and cute...if i could've done it, i would've kissed her. i wanted to do that so bad..her lips must feel like a pillow..she's just wonderful*

i was ripped out of my thoughts when she softly cleared her throat. "sooo what're we gonna do?" she asked curiously and excited. "uhm i don't know, we could..." i started to say. she tilted her head slightly and waited for me to continue. "we could go and grab some coffee, and then i'll show you the biggest christmas tree you've ever seen. how does that sound?" i shyly asked. "oh that would be cool, i love coffee, and i love that christmas tree.." she said as i looked at her in confusion after she has said the last part. "wait you already saw it?" "yeah, the first day i came here, so about two days ago" she responded whilst smiling. i got lost in her green eyes again. the dimples that form on her cheeks when she smiles. the way her nose moves when she talks...and that accent is just so stunning...
i didn't realize that i was staring at her, until she snapped her fingers infront of my face. "kate? are you okay?" she asked, a tone of concern in her voice. "oh yeah i've never been better actually" i replied, realizing what i just said. *wtf kate now you've fucked up. you literally just freaking told her that you've been admiring her the whole time now*

Y/n POV
i snapped my fingers infront of kate's face because she wasn't responding to my question. "kate? are you okay?" i tried not to sound concerned, so she wouldn't motice that i'm a simp. "oh yeah i've never been better actually" she said, her taking a hitch of air immediately after she said that. *i don't know what it is, but i just love everything about her...she is so dreamy and bubbly* "so uhh i was asking you a question" i said giggling, because i didn't want to sound mean or harsh. "oh i'm sorry, what was it?" "i asked if there are any christmas markets around here" i answered. "there is a big beautiful one but it's only really really beautiful if you go during night time, when it's dark so you can see the lights"

after the little chat, we decided to go to the central park with our coffees and afterwards, we'll visit the christmas market.

we started walking and talking about some things...i think that americans call it small talk. just to get to know eachother better.

K : Kate
Y : Y/n

K : "so, i've never heard anything of a last name...what is it?"
Y : "belova. i'm Y/n belova"
K : "that's such a cool name! bishop" she said whilst pointing to herself
Y : "beautiful name, kate bishop"
K : "then, i actually have some basic questions like, how old are you, what's your favorite color, do you have pets, do you have a job, perhaps?"
Y : "so. i'm 18 years old. my favorite color is dark red, i don't have pets and if i tell you what i do for a living, you'll just be scared of me."
K : "oh, i promise that i'll not be scared... it's not like you're an assassin or something like that."
....i said nothing, my eyes widened and just didn't know how to react...
K : "uhm, right?"
kate said jokingly
Y : "uhh yeah, yeah! of course" i said, fake laughing
K : "so, it's my turn now! i'm also 18, my favorite color is purple, i don't have any pets YET and i'm actually just working for my mom at her security company."
Y : "well, kate bishop, seems like we're pretty different except for our age"
i said jokingly.
*but you're the other half to me...i just know it*
K : "yeah, you could say that!"