confession

we stood like that for as long as kate needed comfort. eventually, she looked up apologetically. "i'm sorry" she said because my tuxedo is now trenched in tears. "it's okay, kate" i offered a warm smile. "you're everything i need right now. thank you, Y/n. for everything. i'm so thankful to have you." she said with a smile on her lips. "i can only say the same about you." i whispered back. "did you cry too?" she asked whilst moving her hands up to cup my cheeks, feeling my soft skin. "maybe a bit" i said, giggling a bit.

i noticed a sudden change in her emotion as she noticed her mum and a man walk out of the bulding, next to eachother. we quickly let go of the hug and pretended like we were doing something on our phones. eleanor and the man walked over to us with a weird expression. "can we talk to you for a second, Y/n?" eleanor said.
"yes sure." i said, trying to stay respectful. i looked over to kate with an apologetic expression.
"listen, Y/n, i don't even know if that is your real name, but listen. i don't know what you're planning with my daughter but it's really dangerous for her! who knows, maybe you have your own mafia. i don't trust your kind of people." eleanor said, filled with anger. "i beg my pardon?" i said, my body starting to fill with rage.
"you're russian, right? who knows what kind of business you do here in new york." she said with no respect. " first of all, you are the one that is hurting your daughter. she deserves love, you give her the opposite. second of all, just because i'm russian doesn't mean that im a drug dealer or a mafia boss. don't ever talk to me like that again." i said. russian curse words leaving my mouth silently. "honey let's just go home, alright?" the man said to eleanor. "fine. we'll see eachother again. i promise you that." eleanor said to me with a sassy attitude.

i walked over to kate and told her everything. she apologized so many times, but she wasn't even guilty of anything. "just so you know it, i'm not like my mom. not in any aspect. and i don't care what she thinks about me. i don't care if she's mad at me or grossed out by me. she's a bitch." kate said, getting angrier and angrier towards the end. "i know that, kate. you're a good person."
i smiled. "anyways, wanna go to my place? it's only 7 p.m" kate agreed politely with a grin.

at my apartment, we took off our shoes and sat on the couch. "you want some comfy clothes? i can borrow you some if you want." i asked her. "that would be nice actually. this tuxedo is so tight i can barely move." she laughed. i handed her a pair of freshly washed sweatpants and a hoodie. "is this okay for ya?" i asked politely.

"yess more than enough, thank you so much" she said pouting her lips. i got changed too and sat next to her. "this place is awesome! but how can you afford it at such a young age? i mean it looks really expensive" she asked, overwhelmed by the cool features of the apartment. "well, let's just say that it's complicated. i'll tell you someday but right now, i'm scared of your reaction." i said.

"oh my god i knew it! you're a stripper!" kate yelled jokingly. "what? no no noo kate i'm not" i said whilst bursting out in laughter. she is just too funny sometimes. "well i respect it. it's okay. it's not important anyways. you are way more important." kate said. i almost died of cuteness overload.

we decided to watch a movie on my big TV. we laid next to eachother, legs rested on the footrest. it is a big couch. you could sleep on it and it is comfortable asf. we shared a blanket and rested the back of our heads on the headrest. our feet touched. we had no problem with that at all. we were watching this horror movie. "the conjuring". kate insisted and she really wanted to watch it. a bit into the movie, there was a jumpscare. kate shrieked and immediately hid her face in my neck. she started to giggle. she put her hands around my waist to get a good grip. almost like a reflex, i put my arms around her back and comforted her. "it's okay kate, it's only a movie" i kind of laughed. kate just nuzzled into my neck even more.

i stopped the movie. she refused to get back up. now she has shifted the weight of her body completely onto mine. one leg being inbetween my legs. she put her hands under my shoulders now. her hands rested next to my neck ( ik it's hard to imagine but i'm trying). i almost died because of the butterflies in my stomach. i rested my head against hers and tightened my grip around her body to keep her as close as possible. it was now 9 p.m. we were cuddled up under a fuzzy blanket. this is really my personal dream come true. "kate? are you awake?" i asked her, tapping her back gently. no response. she was asleep. clearly. i suddenly heard my door open. i tried not to move because i would wake up kate.