shit, we're caught

we deeply gazed into eachother's eyes. i settled my hands on her hip, brushing my thumbs over her hipbone. she put her hands on my neck, her thumb stroking over my jawline.

we rested our foreheads together and stood like that for a while. kate closed her eyes and sighed deeply. i put both of my hands on her waist. i poked my fingers into her sides which startled her. she started laughing and she tried to take my hands away.

"ha- st- stop- i- y/n!!" she said inbetween laughs. i stopped about 10 seconds later, leaving her breathing heavily. i laughed.

"i'm sorry, i saw the right opportunity." i said whilst smirking. "we should head up to our room. no one is here anyways. i bet that the gang won't be back for a bit." i said, holding her on my side.

"alright. but when they're here, we'll go to greet them. i really want to decorate this place!!" kate said excitedly, clapping her hands.

"sure, that'd be fun." i said, helping her get out of the ring.

we made our way back to our shared room. i closed and locked the door after we stepped in.

"what is that for?" kate asked looking at me with a confused look.

"you'll see eventually." i said, walking over to her, pushing her against the wall with my hands on her waist. we had a long lasting, intense eye contact. our faces moving closer.

kate's eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes a couple of times. so did mine. gosh, never ever has someone looked at me like that. she put her hands up to my cheeks, swiping her thumbs over my freckled skin.

"is this ok for you?" i asked as my kate felt my breath on her lips already. she had a look of lust in her eyes, whilst nodding. she couldn't resist and pulled me into a kiss.

my hands trailed on her sides. i could feel her breathing take a hitch when i pulled her even closer. when we both ran out of air, we looked at eachother. kate turned us around and now it was me that was being pushed to the wall.

her lips met the skin on my neck. i angled my neck, giving her full access to explore it. as she reached a sensitive spot, i gasped and let out a moan that i couldn't hold in anymore. kate stopped for a second after hearing my moan.

kate's POV
as i sucked on the sensitive skin that covered her neck, i heard y/n moan. *did she really just moan? she sounds so hot when she moans...i hope that i can hear that more often...* i thought with a smirk, stopping for a second. after i got snapped into reality again, i trailed my hands down her sides. she looked so perfect and gorgeous.
she ran her fingers through my hair and pressed my body against hers with her left hand.

*oh my god that was so hot again, she's driving me insane....i want her so, so much...* i thought to myself whilst trailing my kisses further down her neck. she let a louder moan out. she couldn't help herself but grip my hair and dig her fingernails into the back of my shirt. i gasped at the sudden contact, followed by a quiet moan.

suddenly, y/n grabbed me by my throat and shoved me against the wall again.
*that is so incredibly hot, SHE IS SO GOOD OH MY GOD* i pulled her close so there was no gap between our bodies. she rested her right forearm against the wall, leaving a small gap between our faces.

she lifted my chin with two fingers and i looked her in the eyes. i could feel her push her leg between my thighs with a smirk. i clenched my right fist that was running through her hair. i arched my back and threw my head back because i couldn't bare the overstimulation. i let out a moan right before i heard someone knock on the door.

"y/n? kate? are you here? we're back from the store, do y'all want to help to decorate?" we heard a familiar voice say. little red riding hood was standing at our door. heat rushed up to my cheeks. y/n and i couldn't resist and didn't dare to pull away from the fiery kiss.