red little riding hood and the corvette

kate's POV
i woke up because i felt something warm on my face. i opened my eyes and immediately regretted it because of the tremendous headache i had. the sun was shining directly in my face. i wanted to move but i couldn't. i looked around and y/n laid next to me. her arms around my waist and her forehead rested on the back of my head. we were so close that there wasn't a gap between our bodies.

i wanted to move but also not at the same time. i laid my hand on top of y/n's and held it there. i grabbed the sheets with my right hand and put them over my face so the headache doesn't get worse. i wonder what time it is. the sun was already shining... my inner clock tells me that it's like 10 a.m. i reached for my phone that was rested on the bedside table. i was so wrong. it's currently 1:26 p.m. we slept for that long.

i turned around to face y/n. "y/n? wakey wakey" i said, shaking her body. she just hummed and nodded. "five more minutes...please" she said with a raspy voice. "it's almost 1:30 p.m, get your ass out of that bed" i said, jokingly.
"wait- 1:30??!! I HAVE TO GO AND SIGN THE CONTRACT!! NAT IS COMING AT TWO AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK HOMELESS" she almost yelled, jolting out of bed.

i laughed and watched her grab some clothes and run into the bathroom. i assume that she took a quick shower. in the meantime, i got dressed. after ten minutes, she ran out of the bathroom and stood infront of me. "is this outfit good?? you know, i gotta look good" she said, waving her hands up and down. " yeah, it's cute" i said, smiling. ( just imagine any kind of outfit lmao but one that you would show up to a meeting with )

with these words she ran over to the clothes rack, put on her coat and sat on the floor. she picked her shoes that she wanted to wear and yelled at me to come over. she handed me my nike blazers and had already untied them. she was cursing in russian again because her doc martens didn't allow her to slip in easily. instead, she had to untie them quite a bit before sliding her foot in. i blushed because it was so cute.

"and it's really okay for me to be there too?" i asked. "yeah, they're chill. i'll say that i need you if i get anxious." she responded. i put on a fake pouty face. "oh no no no, i don't mean it like that, i don't just use you as a comforter" she said, politely and a little bit tensed up. "it's okay, i was just kidding" i said, giggling at her reaction.

we made our way out of the building. we started walking. "i promise you that i'll get a car soon...i just don't know what kind of car i want...i love cars..." she said, apologizing.

"it's okay, i love walking actually." i said with a warm smile. she started to brush her thumb against my hand whilst holding it. heat rushed into my cheeks quickly at her action.

y/n's POV
wait a second. didn't nat say that she'll pick me up at two?? it's 1:55 right now. "kate we gotta make a turn." i said, my teeth clenched, showing them. "wait what? whyy?" she asked confused.

"well i fucked up. nat said that she'll pick me up at my place at two. it's currently 1:55 p.m so yeah uhhh we have to go back" i explained, my palm covering my face.

"HAHAHA" kate just bursted out in laughter "after all the hurrying and waking up way too late you still managed to be puncutual by five minutes?? ya really don't wanna leave the little red riding hood wait" kate said, tears in her eyes because she laughed so hard. she sunk to the ground and crouched down. people were looking at her weirdly.

"little red riding hood? who tf is that?? kate, come on stand upppp" i said, trying to lift her up by pulling her arm, but bursting out in laughter instead. kate wiped off her tears and died a second time when she saw me laugh. i was wheezing like a horse, trying to get kate to stand up a second time.

"what're y'all doing here? wait why is she crouching down? are y'all okay?" i heard a familiar voice say when we both saw that it was nat, we sank to the ground fully, now laying on the ground. people were giving us questioning looks and some laughed along.