add some color and et voilà!

yelena and nat led me up a pair of stairs instead of leaving through the exit.

"where are we going??" i asked curiously.
"to the living room area. you have to talk to kate." yelena explained. *talking to kate? is she here? i doubt that.* we took some turns and then we reached the living room area,

slightly shocked at what i saw.

i saw someone sitting on the couch, back turned to me. that someone had long, shiny black hair.
"bishop, y/n is here. now." yelena said, obviously directed to kate. *why is kate here already and why does yelena know?*

kate turned around and her face instantly lit up.
"y/n!!! i'm so glad you're here!" she said, standing up and walking to me in a fast pace. "kate, why are you here? have they kidnapped you?" i asked worriedly.

"nahh they just showed up at my door, rang the doorbell, i came down to see who it was, some people in black suits told me to get my coat and shoes so i could come with them. they led me to a black SUV and now i'm here." she said, explaining the situation. i looked at her, flabbergasted.

"okay, i see, but we're just gonna ignore the fact that unknown people showed up at your door, told you to come with them and you did? WITHOUT HESITATION??" i said, grabbing her arms and looking her deadass in the face. "uhmmm yeah i did" she said smiling awkwardly.

"im glad you're okay...i'm also glad that you're here, but that was really risky of you." i said, hugging her. "it's lovely to see you too." she mumbled. nat cleared her throat loudly. "so, guys. y'all have something serious to discuss. remember??" she said, directing the last word to me. i just nodded.

"should we leave them alone? i'm sure that y/n can handle it alone" yelena whispered to nat. "yeah, i think it'll be better when she can talk to her alone, considering that it's a...quite difficult topic" nat answered quietly.

"we'll leave you two alone. just yell for us if something is wrong" yelena said, jokingly before leaving with nat and closing the door. "come on, let's sit down." i said, walking over to the couch.

we both sat down, turned to faced eachother. i grabbed her hands. "so, kate. you know that i have been in the red room. right?" i said, beginning the conversation. "yes. wait- but you're not going back, are you??" she said nervously, playing with my fingers. "no, i'm not. but i have a tracker implanted in my neck. that means, that dreykov can track me anytime, which means that i'm in serious danger. they're going to take it out soon, maybe even tomorrow." i started to explain, pausing before saying the most difficult part. kate waited for me to continue, anxiously. she tightened her grip around my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"kate. you're in danger. all because of me. i'm so incredibly sorry" i said, tears rolling down my cheeks. she quickly cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears away with her thumb. "oh no, don't cry, i'm here." she said, pulling my head to her chest, letting me cry it out. "that's the problem. i don't know for how long you'll be here...kate you need to stay here at the compound, i'm sorry" i sobbed silently.

she put her left hand on my back and her right on my head. she kissed my head softly, comforting me. "that's okay for me. as long as you stay here with me. i don't want to be here alone" she said, surprisingly agreeing. a stone fell off my heart.
"what really?" i asked surprised. i lifted up my head to meet her eyes.
"yes. if that's the only thing that i have to give up for...us" she said, resting her right hand on my cheek.
"thanks, kate. you're an angel." i said, smiling warmly, sniffling. "oh, stop it, it's really no problem." she said giggling slightly, wiping my tears away once again. i put my hand on her cheek to cup it and pulled her in for a kiss.

we both smiled into the kiss and then pulled away. we both stood up and held hands. we tried to find our way out and i yelled for yelena. "and??? what's the final decision?" yelena asked curiously. "i'm cool with it. under one condition. y/n stays here too." kate answered, rising up her index finger. yelena excitedly clapped her hands together and nodded her head. why was she so excited?