no regrets

i met yelena infront of the tower.
"what up sis?" i yelled
"the same like it was 6 hours ago" she answered, rolling her eyes.
"mmmhh okay i'll take that as a response" i said.
"so what did you want to meet me for....again?" she asked.

"sooo it came to my ears that there is a stark party today and i wanted to ask if kate and i would be cool to come?" i asked, fearing her reaction.

"uhhh i'll have to ask tony but since you're about to be an avenger, i think he'll allow it. and i'm sure he'll allow kate to come too" she said with a smile on her face.

"thanks, that's all i came for." i said. "well okay, i guess that i'll see ya this evening, right?" she asked "yessirrrr if tony's cool with it." i said energetically.

we said our goodbyes and i started walking home, slightly dancing. i decided to text kate and tell her the good news. she responded in big caps because she was so excited. she's so adorable and gets excited soo easily. she called me then. we also talked about what we're going to wear. she said that she'll actually wear a dress. a red, long one, she explained. i said that i'll just wear a black, medium length one.

whilst we were on the call, i got a text from yelena. "tony's cool with it!!! let's goo!" i yelled. kate almost fell because she was dancing around, excitedly. and no i don't need to see it to know she did that. i could hear her well enough. we stayed on the call whilst we got ready for the party. the party started at 7 p.m and now it was 5:30 p.m. i hung up the phone call.

i quickly took a shower and called kate back afterwards. i had a cool hairstyle because i braided my hair. the braid went from my hairline all the way down to the tips. i only braided the top section of my hair so i could put the upper, braided part into a bun and the lower part could just yk fall down on my shoulders. my hair is about medium length, a little longer than to my shoulders. kate laughed because whilst doing the hairstyle, she could hear me curse in russian. i messed up a couple of time lmao. luckily, she only heard it and didn't see it, or else i'd hear about it for the next few days.

when it was finally party time, i met up with kate infront of her apartment. she looked stunning. the dress was beautiful and matched the curves of her body really well. i couldn't stop admiring her. "heyy y/n, you look absolutely stunning!!" she said, her jaw dropped to the ground. "and have you seen yourself?? you're beautiful kate." i said, pulling her into a hug. i gave her a quick peck on the cheek and asked if she was ready to go. she positively answered my question and we started walking hand in hand.

when we arrived, the security let us in immediately. they told us where the party is and let us go. we stepped into the elevator and waited patiently for it to arrive to the desired floor. when it opened, we left the elevator and instantly looked at the ginormous party room.

i pulled kate towards a crowd of people, holding her close to me. that croud were the avengers. "hey kid!! you're here! glad you could make it!" tony said, high fiving me. the other avengers also said their congratulations and that they're happy to work with me. i blushed at the compliments and told them to stop playfully.

"so uhh where are the drinks?" i instantly asked. "kid, no, you're not 21, right?" steve said
"uhh yes i am" i said, intentionally acting badly.
"she's lyinggg her TWIN sister told us that she's 18." sam said, proudly.
"oh no shit sherlock" yelena and i said at the same time. yelena, nat and wanda left the crowd.

"let the kid have drinks, come on, she's got something to celebrate, she's an avenger!!" tony said to steve. "tony, you're the boss, i'd just not reccomend it."
"that's a yes. y/n, we'll allow it for ONCE, alright?" tony said. "and kate? can she have drinks too?" i asked
"who the fuck is kate?" they asked in confusion.
kate smiled and i pointed next to me. "isn't she like 6 years old??" clint said jokingly. kate froze immediately. " OH MY GOD YOU'RE HAWKEYE! YOU'RE MY FAVORITE AVENGER!" kate yelled out, catching some people's attention. clint just nodded. "i'm 18 by the way, just like y/n, so yeah." she smiled overexcitedly. tony just nodded.