the ice rink

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!
i'll write where the smut begins so you can skip it. you do not need to read the smut to understand the next chapter.

we stood in the middle of the sidewalk awkwardly, holding hands. we got a lot of spare time. the both of us had no plans for today.

"what do we wanna do now?" i asked kate. she shrugged her shoulders in response. "wanna go to the park?" i asked her eventually. "suree" she smiled and i felt the grip around my hand start to tighten. that's a thing i have noticed. everytime we're holding hands and something exciting happens, she tightenes her grip around my hand.

we started to walk in the direction of where the park is. "soo i figured out that we forgot to mention when our birthdays are when we had that small talk the other day" i mentioned, awkwardly. "ohhh really?? uhh then we shall say it now, huh" kate answered, surprised. "sooo my birthday is on december 11th, 2003" kate answered. "no wayyyy wasn't that like 9 days ago??" i answered, seeming surprised. "yeah lmao. and you? when's your birthday?" she asked, showing interest. damn it. i don't know when i was born, really?? "uhhhh i don't know actually" i said, waiting for a response. "uhhhh okayy, ah i get it tho- because yeah. i get it." she said, realizing why i don't know my own birthdate. "actually, let me ask yelena when my birthday is, since we're twins and she has my documents." i said, explaining.

Y : yelena when was i born? i mean when's my birthday? and yours.
read 4:25 p.m

YE : girl stfu, you don't even know your own birthday??? well, our birthday is on may 5th, 2003. there ya have it.

Y : oh, okay, i mean, thanks sis. see ya anytime soon?
read 4:26 p.m

YE : yeah, no problem. i guess i'll see ya tomorrow.

"so my birthday appears to be on may 5th, 2003." i said proudly. "that's a cool day to be born on" kate commented.

we got to our destination. we walked through the park whilst holding hands and giggling at eachother's jokes. we saw a bench that was standing in the perfect setting. next to a tree and a lamp. we rushed over to it, wiping the snow off. we sat down and i pulled out my phone.

"i wanted to show you something" i said whilst opening tiktok and searching the video i had in mind. "look at this." i proudly presented the video to her. "HAHAHA WTF" she started to laugh. "it's funny, isn't it??" i asked. "it's funny as fuck actually" she agreed.

"well yelena told me that it was just cursed and not funny at all whilst i was over here laughing my ass off" i commented laughing.

it was getting dark and we decided to make our way to a beautiful christmas market. there was an ice rink and we decided to give ice skating a try.

we both couldn't ice skate at all. we held eachother tightly, trying not to fall. i managed to skate a few metres, kate hyping me up. "YOU CAN DO IT, BELIEVE IN YOURS-" she clapped her hands and shuffled around as she hyped me up, so she forgot that she was standing on ice, losing her balance.

she fell to the ground, laughing. i tried to carefully walk over to her and help get up whilst gripping the woodern walls of the rink. "are you okay?" i said with a worried tone whilst laughing. "yeah i am. was worth hyping you up tho" she said, giggling.

all of a sudden, my feet got sent into the air. i lost my balance and so did kate. i pulled her down with me. "if i'm gonna die, i'm taking you with me" i said, jokingly. she laughed at my comment. kate layed on top of me, giggling. we admired eachother once again. she shifted her body further up so she could look me directly in my eyes.

i could see and feel her breath in the cold air. i felt it on my face. i quickly closed the gap that was left between our lips. i pulled away and helped her to get up whilst trying not to die myself.