eleanor bishop

i got woken up at the sound of my door opening. i quickly opened my eyes and sat up. i didn't tell anyone where i lived, not even yelena or kate. i quickly reached into my bag and pulled out my gun. i held it ready, infront of my body as i pushed open my bedroom door to face the intruder, gun pointed at them. in my surprise, it was yelena. she put her hands up next to her head and looked shocked. i quickly pointed the gun to the floor when i realized that it was her.

"how tf do you know where i live?? i haven't told you! and plus, you could buzz first before you decide to break in" i snapped at her, kind of mad. "chill, i was just coming around to see what you're up to. so....PLUS i didn't break in...how's your little girlfriend doing by the way??" she said the last part with a smirk. "she's not my girlfriend...we're good friends. that's all." i said, kind of sad whilst putting the gun back in my backpack.

"i see. you're really always carrying a gun with you, aren't you?" she said, surprised. "yea, dipshit. i am. because i can never be careful enough. who knows, maybe the red room is still after me. i don't know." i said a little worried. "well in that case, i suggest you to at least start locking your doors at night. it was unlocked when i came here." she said with a small scoff.

"whatever. what're you up to today?" i asked her. "just hanging out with nat. you know, she's my sister." i was shocked. a sister? her sister? what? "wait what? your sister?" i asked confused.. "yeah, my sister. not by blood, but we grew up in a fake family together for about 6 years before the red room decided to separate us." she sadly replied.

i was speechless. she told me more about that topic. i was flabbergasted. she then asked me about how my life was. i told her everything. how i was in the red room my whole life. without a family. not even a friend.

"i uhh i think i have to go and check on kate. she wasn't feeling well last night" i said, lying so i could escape the conversation. "well, have fun you too. i'm gonna head to the tower again. see ya." she said whilst hugging me. she waved and walked out of the door. i heard her feet practically run down the stairs. my apartment is on the third floor in the building.

then i texted kate if she was ok and what she's up to today.

Y : Heyy Kate, r u ok? watcha up to?
read 9:35 a.m

K : Heyyyy Y/n!! not doing much. just going at this dumb charity auction with my mom this evening...i hate it.

Y : sameee. is the auction really that bad? come on, i bet that it's gotta be cool in some way.
read
9:36 a.m

K : nah it's really not cool. you know, it would be cooler if you'd be there :(

Y : well, if i'm allowed to, i'll gladly come :)
read 9:36 a.m

K : omg yess of course! my mom will be okay with it...or at least i hope so. the party is at 5 p.m. <3

Y : okayy, thanks kate <3 well, i gotta buy something fancy to wear for today. i mean everyone's gonna be dressed fancy, right? or are they coming in pajamas??
read 9:37 a.m

K : HAHA nooo they'll wear something fancyyy... you know, all of them are rich and they wanna show it by wearing expensive clothing and jewellery.

Y : okay then i guess that i'll have to choose wisely lmao. see ya <3
read 9:37 a.m

K : see ya! <3

see what i got myself into again? a freaking party. all because of that girl. i would die for her. by the way, have i mentioned that i suffer from major social anxiety?? no?? well i should've thought about that before getting myself into this. PLUS i said "lmao". wtf does it even mean?? i just heard some people say it and laugh. so i assumed it means something like funny? anyways, that was an idiot move from me, okay i admit it.