"Dream Girl"😍

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

"No! You're not about to keep playing these games with me! This is not my fucking earring and it's not yours either, Shawntae", I yelled at my girlfriend. I found an earring on the floor in our bedroom. And her trying to convince me that it was mine was pissing me off!

"Onika! I bought you those earrings and you just don't remember! Just admit that you lost one of them", she yelled back.

"I should smack the shit out of you! You think I'm dumb, Brat?!", I yelled.

"Brat" is the nickname her friends and family call her because her father made her what she is...A spoiled ass brat! Speaking of her father, she was a liar and cheater just like him! I could never catch her doing anything. But I'm no idiot! I knew she was messing around. All the signs were there!

"Babe, you always accuse me of cheating! That's bold as fuck! Ain't nobody creeping on your ass so you need to chill out, ma'am", she yelled.

"No, you need to stop acting like you're innocent! I'm tired of your bullshit and I'm not about to keep putting up with it", I fussed.

"Hold on! Are you threatening to leave me?!", she asked.

"Let me find one more piece of evidence that leads to you cheating and I'm done, Shawntae", I told her.

She shook her head and said, "Whatever, Nika! I'ma step out and get some fresh air because now I'm really pissed off!"

"What type of fresh air do you need at 10 pm?!", I asked.

"Like I said, I'm out! I'll be back when I calm down and hopefully you'll be done accusing me of shit I'm not doing", she dramatically said.

She had the nerve to force a few crocodile tears out of her eyes. She reminded me of that temper tantrum R. Kelly threw in front of Gayle King. Knowing damn well his perverted ass was lying through his teeth!

After I took my shower I decided to just go to bed. I wasn't about to wait up for Shawntae to return home. Coming home after a hard day's work, cooking for her and then finding out she possibly had another woman in our bed had me physically and emotionally drained!

After I changed the sheets just in case she really did have someone in our bed, I laid down. I started crying even though I tried not to. All I wanted was a good woman. And at that moment I wanted to be held and made love to. Is love and affection too much to ask for these days?! That's what I was wondering as I laid in bed alone.

Eventually, I cried myself to sleep. One thing about a good cry, it will knock you out! That's why a lot of our parents used to whoop us real good when we refused to go to sleep like they told us to!

As I slept, I felt a warm, soft hand rub my back. I woke up and the sight of a woman I didn't know startled me. Who was this beautiful stranger in my bed?! I had no clue of who she was or where she came from!