"Bey Vs. Sasha" 👼🏼👿

Author's Note: "Hey, y'all! I'm happy you're enjoying "Beautiful Stranger" so far! Things are getting crazy! Speaking of CRAZY, let's kick this chapter off with Kim K's P.O.V. so we can find out what's really going on in that mentally insane head of hers! 😀

________
__________

__________________

Kimberly's P.O.V.

After I called to turn Kanye West and Shawn Carter in to the authorities, I laid in bed at one of my secret locations. I hated the fact that my sweet, dear Onika wasn't laying with me. But I knew that if I took her to California with me, the police would find me! They would either send me back to the mental institution or put me in prison for life!

I had every intention to return back to my love, Onika. But like I told her, I had some very important business to handle. See, my mother, Kristen Jenner, is the reason I was placed into a mental institution for 4 years! I despised her because she betrayed me!

About a week before I had the guys abduct Onika and Shawntae, I escaped from the mental institution with the help of a security guard. I not only seduced him with my feminine charm, but also with my money. When you're wealthy, you can buy anything or anyone! Just like I conned those two men who used to work for my stepfather, Kanye and Shawn, with money. I was sorry I had to set them up after they helped me rescue Onika from that low life bum, Shawntae! But it was either them or me....

Now, back to my snake of a mother! She kept calling me and begging me to come talk to her. I knew what she was up to. She was trying to trick me! I wasn't going to go anywhere near her estate because I knew if I did, she was going to have me put right back into that awful place! I blamed her for coming in between Onika and I as well. I decided she should be sent straight to hell. Along with Shawntae!

So, I decided to be a snake just like her! I told my mother that if she really just wanted to "talk", she needed to meet up with me at a public place. I told her to come have lunch with me at a diner. I gave her the address. Only, the diner was no longer in business. When she showed up, I shot her and sped off!

This time, I made sure I had a silencer on my gun. I had finally gotten rid of the two people who came between Onika and I. However, I knew that after escaping a mental institution, orchestrating an abduction, and murdering two people, my ass was in deep shit!

Therefore, I had to turn in Kanye and Shawn and also frame them for the murder of Shawntae. They assumed my last name was Jenner like my mom and stepfather. So if they told the cops, "Kim Jenner" put them up to abducting those women and "Kim Jenner" murdered Shawntae, "Kimberly Kardashian" was safe!

My mother was wealthy, so the police would automatically assume she was robbed and killed. Especially since I paid someone to drag her body out of the car and then steal it! So....there you have it...A car jacking/ homicide!

I wanted to take Onika to California with me. But it was too risky! So, my plan was to go ahead and let the police return her back to her family. I wasn't sure if Shawntae was honest about Onika having a new girlfriend. But one thing's for sure, I was planning to return for the only woman I've ever loved. I don't care about anyone else in the world but Onika! And I was going to get her back....No matter who I might have to hurt!