"Divine Revelation" 🧘🏼

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

I was so impressed! Beyoncè took me to a beautiful photography studio. I looked around the place and fell in love with it. I was like a little kid at Disney World!

"Wow....this is so dope! And look at all these beautiful pictures on the wall", I said.

"You like it here?", Beyoncè asked.

"Yes! It's awesome", I said.

"Well, guess who the owner is", she said.

"You?", I questioned.

She chuckled, "No, baby. I'm a model. But you are the fabulous photographer who owns this place. You mostly have all of your photoshoots here but you sometimes have photoshoots at other locations, too. It depends on what your clients want."

"Really....?", I asked.

"Yes. Your sister Lauren has contacted your clients to let them know you won't be open until further notice. We gotta help you remember. Then you'll be good to go", Beyoncè explained.

"I hope they're not mad", I said sadly. I hate disappointing people.

"No, baby! They understand. Anyway, let me show you some of your work", she said with a smile.

She took out a portfolio that showcased a bunch of my work. I was in complete awe! With each picture she showed me, she had a story behind it. Just to help refresh my memory.

"Beyoncè! You look so beautiful! And happy! I took this picture of you?!", I asked

"Yep! And of course I was happy. This wasn't long after I had finally met the beautiful stranger that kept showing up in my dreams. I've been the happiest woman in the world since we've been together. The only time I was sad is when you were taken from me", she explained.

"Well, I'm back now. And I hope we never get split up again", I told her.

"We won't...I can guarantee that! Ok....let me show you this one. It's one of your outdoor photoshoots", she said.