"🗣She's Real"

Beyoncè's P

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

I was at Michelle's party having a good time. While I was on the dance floor, I saw a beautiful woman dancing alone. I could only see her from behind. But her backside was a pleasant sight.

The woman turned around. My heart felt warm and butterflies flew around in my stomach when I saw who it was. She smiled and motioned for me to come over to her with her index finger. I walked towards her, but she ran off!

"This girl loves to be chased", I said to myself.

I ran after her. We ended up outside. I grabbed her and she let out a loud laugh as I tickled her belly. "You're a tease, huh?", I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Maybe....or maybe you're the tease, Beyoncè.'

"How so?", I asked.

"Because you've been hiding from me", she said.

"I've been hiding from you?! You've been hiding from me, young lady! And I don't even know your name", I told her.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me towards her aggressively. "Who are you getting loud with?", she asked sassily.

I smiled and chuckled. "You, shorty", I said before leaning down to kiss her lips.

"Mmmm...I love how your lips feel. My name's Onika by the way", she said.

I popped up out of my sleep immediately! "Onika! Her name is Onika", I said to myself.

It was a Sunday morning. I definitely had somewhere to be by noon, but I didn't care! I hopped on the internet and began to search for my girl! I know I started thinking maybe she really was just a figment of my imagination. But when she told me her name in the dream, I knew she was out there somewhere!

I typed "Oneeka" into the Google bar...nothing popped up!

"Ok....maybe it's spelled O.N.I.K.A.", I figured. When I typed that in, several things popped up!

"Onika Tanya Maraj is a woman born in 1991. She is age 30. Currently listed at 3456 Peachtree Ave. in Atlanta, GA. Active voter", I read on the Georgia Residents list. And it was at that moment I chose to become a stalker!

"I can't believe her address is listed! Wait, maybe mine is, too", I said to myself. I found out me, Michelle and Kelly were listed, too...The shit's actually creepy that every registered voter's address is on the internet but whatever!

I sighed and put my hand on my temples..."No, Giselle....You can't just show up at this woman's house! It may not even be the right Onika", I said to myself.

But I considered that "Onika" is not a common name. But still...Showing up at her house might be a little too drastic. I thought about the fact that I could very well get shot!