"Justice Served" 👮🏽

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

I hated it! I hated having to video chat with Kim! But I knew it was the only way we could trick her. I wanted justice for Shawntae...I even wanted justice for what this psycho tried to do to her own mother! And I wanted justice for the pain and suffering she caused my loved ones and I! So I put my big girl drawls on and played along. We were going to take Kimberly Kardashian down by any means necessary!

"Hey, baby", I said to Kim as she, I, and Beyoncè video chatted....

"Hi there, my love. You look as beautiful as the moonlight outside of my window", Kim said to me.

"Thank you, my queen. I miss you so much, Kim. Why did you leave me like that, baby?", I questioned her.

"Babe...I've done so many things that you wouldn't be proud of. I didn't want to drag you into my drama. But here in Beverly Hills...you and I both will be safe", she said with a smile.

"Babe...I want to come there and be with you. But this woman...Beyoncè...will only let me come there if you let her have sex with us both. If not, she won't let me go", I falsely explained in order to deceive her.

"Oh, baby. I'll do whatever you need me to do. Where is this Beyoncè? I'll talk to her", Kim said.

"Hold on, my love. I'll get her", I said. I called Beyoncè into the room and she and Kim chatted.

"Hi, Kimberly. It's nice to meet you, gorgeous", Beyoncè said with that charming smile of hers.

"Beyoncè...I googled you. What a gorgeous model you are", Kim said to her with a lustful smile.

"Thank you....Would you like me to remove my top?", Beyoncè asked.

"I certainly wouldn't mind if you did", Kim said with a smirk.

"Do you like what you see?", Beyoncè asked Kim as she fondled her big, beautiful breasts.

"I love it....you and Onika are two beautiful black queens. I have to admit...I have a fetish for sexy, black women", Kim admitted.

"Oh, really? Tell me...what would you do to Onika and I if you were with us right now?", Beyoncè asked as we both were topless and touching one another.

"I would tongue kiss you both all over your bodies. I would lick all over your hard, pretty nipples and touch all over your big breasts. I would lick all over your wet, juicy clits and put my fingers inside of you both. I would even put my tongue in your big, juicy asses. I don't mind tossing your salads at all, you two beautiful black queens. You both deserve the best sex ever. We could even do a poly relationship if you want, ladies", she said.

"You mean...I can be your girlfriend too, Kim?", Beyoncè asked as she showed Kim her wet pussy.

"I mean...if it's ok with my darling Onika", Kim said.