"Let Me Fuck You" 😏

We're back y'all! Things are heating up! Let's start with a point of view from the King....

Ermias' P.O.V.

I got a text from Beyoncè while I was at work. She informed me that Onika is playing Kim so that we can find out where she is. That was good news to me because I was so ready to deal with ole girl for what she did to Nika!

Allow me to explain why I felt the need to get involved. When I was sent here to live with my grandparents, I still had a thug mentality. I was 16 years old, but I had already experienced things that no teenager ever should! Things like doing and selling drugs, running with a gang, seeing people get shot, shooting at people my damn self and getting shot at!

My grandparents didn't give me money because they knew I would by weed or alcohol with it. If I needed something like clothes or food they would just buy it for me. That shit had me pissed because I was used to having my own money! I never depended on anybody to give me shit so I felt like my independence was being taken away from me!

So, one day when I was 17, I walked into a liquor store. I called myself trying to steal some beer because the expensive, hard liquor was behind the cash register. This wasn't the first time I stole some shit so I thought I was going to get away with it. But nope! The damn owner was watching my ass!

"Aye! What the hell do you think you're doing?!", he yelled.

Before I could run the hell out of the store, a short, pretty female who looked like she was around my age said, "Cuz! Bring the damn beer up here so I can pay for it, slow ass! We gotta go!"  

I didn't have a clue of who the hell she was but I turned into Denzel Washington real quick and made my acting debut!

"Shit, I was trying to find that bullshit you be drinking, cuz", I said to her.

"He's with you?!", the owner asked.

"Yeah! This is my cousin, Ermias", she lied. I was tripping off the fact that shorty knew my name!

She paid for the beer even though we were both under 21. We were both under 18 actually! But most of these liquor store owners don't check IDs. So that's how a 17 year old got away with buying beer with no questions asked!

Once we were out of the store I said, "Damn, baby girl! Thanks for having my back!"

"Nigga, why you out here stealing anyway, Ermias?!", she asked.

"Wait....where you know me from?", I inquired.

"School, fool! We have Mr. Smith's class together. And my sister got a crush on you so that's why I saved your ass", she said.

"Oh damn! I do remember your face! I just never knew your name. You know I be in my own world and shit. But what's up with this sister of yours that likes me. She cute like you?", I asked with a smirk.