"Where Are You?!"🥺

Beyoncè's P

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

After just 5 months of dating, Onika and I were inseparable. My attachment to her was probably a bit obsessive. But she didn't mind. I was in love with her and she was in love with me. I was ready to marry her to be quite frank. I didn't want to rush things though. Taking things slow is wise.

I'm reminded of the time I had to go to LA to model in a fashion show. I wanted Onika to go with me, but she had too many photoshoots booked. And of course it would be bad business on her end to cancel with her clients. Especially the ones who are consistent in patronizing her.

After the fashion show, it was very late when I got back to my hotel room. I didn't want to wake my baby up. So instead of trying to facetime her, I sent her a text to see if she was still awake. When she didn't text back, I figured she was asleep and decided to just try to facetime her in the morning. I prayed she would show up in my dreams like she used to before we actually met in person. Having her in real life is a far greater blessing. But I still wouldn't mind her showing up in my dreams no matter what!

Unfortunately, I didn't see her in my dreams. And when I woke up the next morning and facetimed her, I got no answer. I started to worry. I knew she shouldn't still be asleep at 9 am. That's the time she usually opens up her photography studio. So why was she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Was she mad at me for coming to LA without her? These were the thoughts flooding my mind.

When I was about to call her again, Michelle was calling me. I answered...

"Michelle, let me call you back. I'm trying to reach Onika", I said.

"Bey....Normani said Onika didn't come home last night", Michelle informed me.

"What?! Hold up, did she spend the night somewhere else?!", I asked.

She sighed, "No, she didn't, Bey....Mani spent the night over here with me. She left around 7 am so she could go home and get ready for work. When she got home, she noticed Onika's car wasn't in the driveway. She went inside of the house and she could tell Onika hadn't slept in her bed. Now Lauren is saying Onika's car is sitting in the studio parking lot but Onika's not at work."

"What the fuck, Michelle?! Where is my baby?!", I yelled with tears forming in my eyes. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was about to have a heart attack. Especially since I could hardly breathe.

"Bey, everybody is looking for her, including the police! So please try not to panic. Lauren thinks Onika's ex-girlfriend has something to do with this. So she's headed over to her house right now with her husband", Michelle said.

"Michelle, I will kill her! Shawntae better count her fucking days if she got my girl", I exclaimed.

"Bey, please! Just please stay calm! I'll keep you posted. Hopefully by time we get you from the airport this evening she'll be home", Michelle said.