"Mrs. Maraj" 👰🏼

Beyoncè's P

Beyoncè's P.O.V.
(2 years later)

It's been two years since I became Mrs. Beyoncè Maraj! It was the happiest day of my life....

However, I swear I said "I do" to the most annoying woman on the planet! I'll never understand why she has to take a picture of me every morning, but she's clearly not going to stop!

"How long are you going to do this to me, Onika?!", I asked her.

"Until I have enough to show our great-great grandchildren, Mrs. Maraj", she said as she straddled me and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and said, "Well, since you put it that way, I guess it's sort of cute. Besides, my great-great grandbabies need to know that Granny Bey was a baddie!"

Onika laughed and said, "Girl, we'll both still be baddies in our 90s!"

"Damn right, sexy ass! How about we go out for lunch, then come back home and have a stay in bed day. We can cuddle, watch movies, eat everything that's unhealthy, and have some good, nasty sex", I suggested while feeling her on her booty!

"Hmmmm...that sounds good, Mrs. Maraj", Onika said as she pecked my lips and I squeezed her ass cheeks.

After we took care of our hygiene we went to lunch. When we arrived back home, we noticed police and an EMS truck at our older next door neighbor's house.

"Oh my God! I hope Mrs. Carter is ok", I exclaimed.

"Where's Blue?!", Onika questioned.

Three year old Blue Ivy Carter was Mrs. Carter's granddaughter. Unfortunately, her daughter was killed by Blue's father. Who was insanely jealous over the fact that she was moving on with another man. That man wanted to raise Blue Ivy because he had grown attached to her. But since he and Blue's mother weren't married yet, Mrs. Carter was the only one who had a legal right to have custody of her.

When we got out of the car, a man that we recognized ran over to us. It was Mrs. Carter's son....We could tell that he had been crying. So we knew things were not ok with his mother.

Though we didn't know him well, we still wrapped our arms around him and consoled him. He tried to tell us she was gone, but he started back crying before he could get the words out of his mouth.

Once were able to calm him down, we asked him where his niece Blue was.

"Mrs. Daniels from across the street took her to her house so she wouldn't have to see all of this. Um....ladies...my mother obviously had a feeling she wouldn't be with us much longer. She left a letter behind that I think you two should read", he told us. The letter said...

To my darling son,

"If you are reading this, that means the good Lord has called momma home. I've been battling with health issues, mentally and physically, ever since your big sister was taken from us. So just know that I fought to stay alive for as long as I could....

Baby, I know you're involved with the military and there's no way you can raise Blue. But please, don't let her go into a foster home or anything like that! There's two ladies that live next door that Blue absolutely adores. And they love her dearly.

I would like for them to raise Blue. Blue always wants to be around them because they have the energy that grandma doesn't have. They take her places and have enough energy to do fun things with her. They're both young and once told me that they desire to have children. So I choose them to take care of our Blue."

"Can you give us a few minutes to discuss this?", Onika asked him.

"Sure! Yeah, take all the time you need. I'll be over here with Blue. So just stop by later and tell me your decision, ladies", he said.

Onika and I went inside of our home. I sighed and said, "Babe this is a lot..."

"I know! Crazy how we thought this would be a normal, chill day for us. Now we have to make a decision on rather we're ready to raise a child or not", she said.

"I mean...Blue is with us a lot! When you said we should have a chill day I almost felt like we should find a babysitter for her", I said jokingly.

Onika chuckled, "It's just that Mrs. Carter was too old to be chasing after a 3 year old. The least we could do was help her out is how I felt."

"Right....but are we ready to really have custody of a 3 year old? Having her over on our days off and taking her places with us sometimes is one thing. But having her 24/ 7 and being fully responsible for her is another", I said.

"True....so do you think maybe we should say no?", Onika asked.

"If we do she'll end up in foster care. I don't want her to be with strangers. They might abuse her", I said.

"Well, love....I guess we're about to be mothers", Onika said.

We told Mrs. Carter's son we would love to have custody of Blue! Becoming mothers was a big adjustment. But with the help of family and friends we're able to give Blue all the love she needs.

One night while I was putting Blue into bed, Onika said to me, "I wonder what she dreams about."

"Toys and cookies", I said.

Onika giggled and said, "That's all she ever wants!"

"I love her so much, Onika. You know, this all started with us showing up in each other's dreams", I said with a smile.

"Yes it did, my dream girl...Now we're married and have our first kid", she said.

"How many more kids do you think we should have?", I asked.

"I definitely want another girl. And maybe two boys", she said.

"Ok. I'll let you have one first", I told her.

"Girl I knew you would want me to go first! Scary self", she teased me.

"So! Anyway, I hope the baby has your dimples", I said.

She smiled and said, "He will."

"How do you know you'll have a boy?!", I asked while laughing.

"I just know! And you'll have a boy and a girl", she told me.

"How come I gotta be pregnant twice?!", I asked.

"No! You're going to have twins", she said.

"I can't be having twins! You're a twin so you're the one who will probably have twins", I told her.

"Ok ...we shall see....", she said smugly.

"Well....as long as we give birth to healthy children that's all that matters. I love you, Onika", I said.

She kissed me then said, "I love you more, dream girl..."

The End

_____
________

Well! I hope y'all enjoyed this! I'll be taking a break from writing but I'll be back soon. If you're an author and have a book you want me to support let me know! To all my faithful readers, voters and commenters, I love you! And happy Valentine's Day in advance! 😘🥰

With Love,
Nicki Boog