"The Hidden Truth"

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

"Yeah, baby! Just like that....bounce that pussy on this dick", I instructed my fiancee as she moaned.

"Stick it in deeper, baby! I'm almost there", she exclaimed.

I pulled her hair, smacked her ass and stuck the strap in deeper. She whimpered and grabbed the sheets.

I stroked her pussy harder! She screamed, "Yes! Yes, bae! Fuck, Onika! I'm cumming", she warned.

"Tell me it's mine, Bey Bey", I said as I continued to fuck her wet pussy hard.

"You know it's yours, baby...Shit....Ahhhh! I'm cumming", she exclaimed  as she threw her ass back aggressively.

"Babe....stoppppp...", she whined.

I chuckled and said, "Naw, take it! Take it, baby!"

She whimpered and tried to run. I grabbed her by her hips and said, "Don't you run from this dick!"

"Mmmmmm....bae....", I got her right back horny!

"Baby, you about to take me out", she said faintly. My height and girliness makes her underestimate me sometimes. That's why every once in awhile I have to bring her back to reality and fuck her guts up!   

I made her have another orgasm. I left her laying in bed with no energy as I went and got a wet, warm towel. I cleaned my baby off and laughed at how I wore her ass out!

"It's not funny, babe! You didn't have to mess me up like that", she whined.

"You'll live, mama! So, how do you feel with that ring on your finger?", I asked her.

She smiled and said, "Like I'm about to be happy for the rest of my life."

"That's how you better feel, chile! That ring wasn't cheap", I said sassily.

Beyoncè giggled and punched my shoulder playfully. We continued to talk until I noticed my baby fell asleep. I gave her that work! So I understood why she was tired. I eventually fell asleep as well. Then, I had a dream..

In the dream, I saw Kim! She was sneaking into the home that Shawntae and I shared together. But Shawntae and I weren't there. The dream was weird because I could see Shawntae and I laughing and dancing at a party. But I could also see Kim in our house while we were out partying. 

Kim looked around our bedroom. She picked up a picture of me and rubbed it. She kissed the picture and sat it back down. She said, "I can't let you stay with this woman, Onika. You deserve better."

She pulled out an earring and placed it on our bedroom floor. She smirked and said, "This bitch won't keep me away from my true love any longer. And if she doesn't give Onika back to me...I'll end her!"

I could feel myself tossing and turning in my sleep. I was trying to wake myself up but was unsuccessful in my attempt. All of sudden, I was in another dream....

I could hear Shawntae's thoughts as she drove down a highway...

"This some straight up bullshit! Onika knows damn well that's her earring! I'm tired of arguing with her over dumb shit! If she don't want me she can just say that.... Let me just go to this bar and forget about her ass..."

I saw Shawntae at the bar getting terribly drunk! A young lady who was also under the influence approached her and started flirting.

"So are you single, baby?", the girl asked while touching all over Shawntae. I heard Shawntae's thoughts again...

"Shit...might as well be since Onika just threatened to leave me over something I didn't do..."

"Yeah...I'm single, baby...", she said to the young lady.

"Good....maybe we can hook up sometimes...", the girl said with a seductive smirk.

"Yeah....maybe....", Shawntae said.

I tried to wake myself up again. I tried to make noise so that maybe Beyoncè would wake me up. But she was sound asleep. This dream was stressing me out and breaking my heart!

I began to dream about the night I was at the hospital and Shawntae was back home. I saw a woman laying in the bed with Shawntae. It was the same woman that she met at the bar. Shawntae got up from bed and began to write a letter....

"Onika,

I regret to say this, but I think we should break up. Lately, we haven't been getting along. I mean, we've always had disagreements, but not like the ones we've been having lately and I don't like that. I feel like we're growing apart. So, we should just go our separate ways...."

Shawntae wrote all of that, only to rip the letter up and throw it away...Once again, I could hear her thoughts.

"No...I can't just leave my girl! Shit....I'll just have to tell this girl it's over when I drop her off at home. Maybe Onika and I could just work harder on getting along. I don't really want to be with anyone else..."

I popped up out of my sleep and began to weep like a baby. I felt a hand dry my tears. I looked up and saw Shawntae. She said, "Onika...me being with another woman wasn't your fault. And me being killed by Kim definitely wasn't your fault. So don't think that."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you said that you didn't know where that earring came from! I even wish I would've let you explain why you messed around with that other woman. Knowing Kim was the reason for all of this makes me feel so sick", I cried.

But then, Shawntae placed her hands on my shoulders and laid me down by Beyoncè.  I suddenly felt at peace.

"Onika...You've been shown the truth in order to help you move on with your true soulmate. Beyoncè is the woman for you. Though I loved you and you loved me, we just weren't meant to be. Even if Kim hadn't have did the evil things she did to destroy our relationship, you still would've ended up with Beyoncè. Because she's the perfect one for you", Shawntae said.

"Thank you, Shawntae...", I said.

I watched her vanish. I looked at Beyoncè and smiled at my sleeping beauty. I kissed her cheek and cuddled her into my arms. Knowing that she was truly meant to be Mrs. Maraj brought me peace....