"Party Time" 🥳

Beyoncè's P

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

I was in an unfamiliar home. I saw a woman laying in bed. She was crying terribly. I couldn't see her face because she was crying into a pillow. My heart ached for her. So, I climbed into bed with this beautiful soul. Oh, I guess I should mention I was naked. Why? I'm not sure. I don't normally show up to folks houses naked!

When I gently placed my hand on her back I startled her. I gave her a smile and she instantly calmed down. I told her there was no need to be afraid. I wasn't there to hurt her. I needed her to know she could be safe with me. 

After she told me about why she was crying, I couldn't believe someone would even fathom cheating on such a lovely queen. I told her my name and informed her that I was her soulmate. Then, I suggested we make love.

We laid side by side, face to face and breasts to breasts. My hand was rubbing and gripping her pretty, plump backside already. So I decided it would only be right to kiss her soft lips. She parted them to allow my tongue entrance. We licked and sucked on each other's tongues as I was still rubbing her ass. My body tingled when I felt her hand move from my thigh, to my stomach to my breasts.

She straddled me and I gripped those big, soft ass cheeks of hers. She leaned down to continue kissing me. My hands moved from her ass to her back. She moaned when she felt my hands rubbing her there. I took my hands and touched her breasts. I sucked on her nipples as she grinded her clit against mine.

We began to levitate....And magically, we weren't in her bedroom anymore. We were up high in the air. Making love on a cloud.

She looked into my eyes and we exchanged smiles and kisses as she laid on her back and I laid on top of her. "Are you afraid to be up on this cloud?", I asked her.

She smiled and touched my face. "I'm never afraid when I'm with you", she said.

I took my time and french kissed her neck, nipples, stomach, navel and inner thighs. With one hand, she squeezed the back of my neck and with her other hand she grabbed a fist full of my hair as she felt my tongue tickle her clit. She moaned and whispered, "You better never stop, baby."

I made sure she felt the pleasure of my tongue on her clit and inside of her wet pussy while I played around with her nipples simultaneously. I'm not sure what the hell a strap-on dildo was doing on a cloud, but we found many things to do with it!

Her back was pressed against my breasts. I slid the dildo into her wet pussy from the back and showed her that my stroke game was unparalleled! I rubbed her breasts and sucked on the side of her neck as I thrust my love inside of her. Each stroke represented how much I'll always love, desire, and need her. 

I laid on my back and allowed her to bounce up and down on the dildo while I rubbed all over her sexy, thick body. She panted, moaned and then told me she was cumming. She reached her climax but she wasn't tired.