"Drunk and Nasty"🥃👅💦

Beyoncè's P

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

"Bey Beyyyy, turn it off! It's scary", Onika whined as she squeezed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

I laughed and said, "YOU requested to watch a scary movie!"

"I thought the Titos would make me brave but noooo", she whined. We were drinking Titos Vodka and Lemonade.

"Ok, I'll turn it off", I told her.

"WAIT! We have to see what happens on this part", she said.

She reminded me of my younger sister Solange. When we were little she would want to watch a scary movie. Then, like Onika, she would scream for me to turn it off. But when a good part came on she would be like, "No wait! This is the part I was waiting to see!"

"Onika....are you sure you want me to keep it on?", I asked. She nodded her head but was holding on to my arm for dear life. Then she started yelling at the lady in the movie.

"Don't you take your white ass in there, fool! Oh my God, you're so dumb! You're about to die, bitch! No! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Onika screamed when the man jumped out and started stabbing the lady! She jumped into my lap, hid her face on the side of my neck, and latched her hand onto my ear. I thought she was going to tear it off!

"Turn it offfff", she whined. I laughed my ass off at her! I put her out of her misery and turned the movie off. I did it for the sake of my ear, too!

"Ok! It's off, baby", I told her.

She jumped up off of my lap and poured more liquor into my cup and hers. "Ok! Let's play a Q&A game! I'll ask you a question first! Beyoncè, what was the best dream you ever had about me?", Onika asked.

"I smirked and took a sip of my drink. Then said, "The one where we made love on a cloud...."

"I busted wide open for you on a cloud?! That's dope", she said. I laughed and told her I busted it wide open right back for her!

"Hold up! So you give and take the strap?!", she asked.

"You can't ask two questions in a row! It's my turn", I told her.

"Ok, well just know that's my next question", she informed me.

"Ok....ummmm, let's see...Ok, Onika! What's a talent that you have that might shock me?", I asked.

"I can rap", she said in a sassy manner.

"No way! Are you for real?!", I asked.

"I'm dead ass! I actually wanted to do it professionally. I went by the name Nicki Minaj", she told me.

"Oh my God! Is that why that name popped up when I googled you?!", I asked while laughing.

She laughed and said, "Yep! I had a fan page on Facebook under that name and my mixtapes from 2007 and 2009 are still on YouTube!"